Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Great Honda Service Departments in FLA

Old 03-17-2004, 05:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Great Honda Service Departments in FLA

Just wanted to start this threat for those who can recommend NO BS Honda service departments because we have all heard the horror stories of $tealerships doing anything they can to void a warranty claim or even sabatoge a car. Heres my first praise and warning.

Honda Cars of Bradenton: Excellent service and support, they are very attentative to any concerns i have had and always get the job done right and quickly and always follow up with a satisfaction call.

Germain Honda of Naples: BEWARE!!! I have have very bad experiences with these guys and worse... started off with this http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...+cooling+system and after that ordeal, i recently had this happen http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=191102 turns out not only do these guys just not care, seems they are doing things they are not supposed to.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My turn!
Tomorrow I am driving my car to Sun Honda in Sarasota for a new top - It has wear holes in it and it has 28'000.00 miles on it ! The owner is a very good friend of mine and I think I will be driving a 2001 Dodge Viper as a loaner, I will have it for two days!

Warning : Coggin Honda of Orlando! steer clear !!!!!!
Old 03-17-2004, 06:14 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whoa, wear holes at only 28k miles? im at 23 and no signs of damage, but good luck.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:18 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nzaizar
My turn!
Old 03-17-2004, 06:28 PM

I don't think I put my top up and down any more than anyone else does! here is a link to the thread! go check your tops!
http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...03&pagenumber=7

Tidal, If all goes well I will pick up the Viper in the morning and if you are in the area I would be more than happy to give you a ride - I am hoping to meet up with Jay H. for a bite to eat - I am staying at Marks house (owner of Sun Honda,Jaguar,Lexus) for the two days while my baby gets a new top!
Old 03-17-2004, 06:34 PM

Originally posted by nzaizar

Tidal, If all goes well I will pick up the Viper in the morning and if you are in the area I would be more than happy to give you a ride - I am hoping to meet up with Jay H. for a bite to eat - I am staying at Marks house (owner of Sun Honda,Jaguar,Lexus) for the two days while my baby gets a new top!
What day is this? Only till Friday?
Old 03-17-2004, 06:44 PM

Yeah, Friday afternoon is when I should pick up my car and head back to Orlando!
My cell # is 407 383-9389
My apologies to the thread starter for hijacking this thread!
Old 03-18-2004, 04:46 AM

I have had no problem with Jon Hall Honda in Daytona Beach. They have checked out my vehicle anythime I have asked. Just had the trans and rear end checked because of posts saying there was a problem. I have 12000 on it now and have meet all maintence checks. I have nothing but the best to say about the Daytona Dealer.

PEACE and safe
Old 03-18-2004, 08:00 AM

I go to Autoway Honda on RT 19 in Clearwater.

Nothing but praise for these guys. They have always treated me with respect and prompt service. My service man, Bill, was always there to help me when ever I needed something done on the s2k. I have serveral mod's on my car, as you can see in my signature, and they have never once had a qualm about it. On several occassions, they have even fixed problems with them.

One such instance, my exhaust was ratteling for some reason, and they fixed it at no charge.

My car is always kept clean and does not have those "excessive" miles for test drives.

--John
Old 03-19-2004, 05:23 PM

Classic Honda in Orlando. I've been going there since "00. Ask for Tim Brown service advisor and have Suresh Rakmmissoon work on your car. Tell them Jim Henson sent you.

Quick Reply: Great Honda Service Departments in FLA