Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Go Buckeyes!

Old 10-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Former Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

OK...Wisconsin lost to unranked Illinois and will probably drop out of the top 10. And USC lost...I'm sure Ohio State will be ranked #3 and possibly #2 if LSU loses. So does this mean that Ohio State gets a free ride to the national title game since they will play nobody in the top 10.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW! Florida played like MEN in a game they were assumed to be grossly overmatched in.

What a great game! It took LSU everything they could do to win. UF gave them all they could handle, and as a Gator fan, I can ask no more, considering our team's youth.

Way to play Gators!

Middleweight UF played tough against the heavyweight LSU tonight, and took them into the 15 round.

Respect to both teams!!!
Old 10-06-2007, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by caputo,Oct 6 2007, 03:37 PM
I will go look. But make no confusion, my arguement is that UF overall, athletically is much better than OSU, across all sports! That is my point.
Put the numbers up. I'll believe it when I see it. Sorry about your loss by the way, I haven't had to experience that yet this season, and for the second week in a row too........ let the excuses fly about top ten blah blah blah...... winning is well you know...
Old 10-06-2007, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by heresnowhy,Oct 6 2007, 05:40 PM
Ranking for the last five seasons, (take a deep breath). it's right on ESPN's main page for college football. Florida is only near the top of the list or even on the list once.... Ohio state, well .....
What are you talking about? What list on ESPN? In what sport - football I assume? This make no sense.

Again, my facts prove UF is dominant athletically above OSU across the board. There is little comparison!
Old 10-06-2007, 08:41 PM

Let me get the crayons out for you....... The last five seasons of football, that is what I have been talking about the entire time, Florida wasn't in the top 5 but once, and OSU has been there every year.

You haven't provided one scientific fact other than misc. Ramblings of defense about your love and opinion for Florida. Not one fact. I will not do the research for you because I simply don't care..... but I'm sure it's easy to find, not that many wins or history of doing it.......
Old 10-06-2007, 08:42 PM

Another loss.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by heresnowhy,Oct 6 2007, 11:41 PM
Let me get the crayons out for you....... The last five seasons of football, that is what I have been talking about the entire time, Florida wasn't in the top 5 but once, and OSU has been there every year.

You haven't provided one scientific fact other than misc. Ramblings of defense about your love and opinion for Florida. Not one fact. I will not do the research for you because I simply don't care..... but I'm sure it's easy to find, not that many wins or history of doing it.......
Only one fact needed:

Go read above post listing the annual all-sports rankings of UF compared to OSU. YOU bragged how OSU ranks in the top 25 every year, while UF ranks in the top 10 EVERY year. Who needs crayon??????

If you are going to debate on this thread - be sure to read it before commenting.

We can debate rankings, head-to-head, whatever. Head to head is fun. 3-0 last year in basketball and football.

Ranking in the all-sports results, well go read above post, as I mentioned. I posted the UF results for you.

Facts, not ramblings.

Hows OSU's cross country teams, golf, soccer, volleyball, tennis, swimming, gymnastics, track, softball - and don't forget basketball and football?

Since you don't belive my FACTS about the all-sports results for the last 2 1/2 decades, maybe you can do the comparisons yourself?

Again, since you missed the post - Last year:

Old 10-06-2007, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by heresnowhy,Oct 6 2007, 11:42 PM
Another loss.
Funny you quote me here. I said that 3 times last year when UF played OSU.

Do you have Dec. 22nd circled on your calender yet? Maybe you can get some return satisfaction, because any chance for the next 10 years, OSU can beat UF at something, will be like the coming of Jesus to OSU fans.

OSU fans want revenge SOOOOO bad, and regular season victories will never feel the same as it felt for UF when national titles were on the line.

Old 10-06-2007, 09:30 PM

lmao. Like arguing with an xwife. Ignore the facts and believe what they want.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:41 PM

She surely wasn't foolish enough to be a OSU fan, I am sure.

What facts am I missing here????? I really am curious.

Quick Reply: Go Buckeyes!