Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Go Buckeyes!

Old 10-01-2007, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dangators05,Oct 1 2007, 09:02 PM
I don't want to get into a serious debate, my point is very, very simple. After being EMBARRASSED in consecutive national championship games, NO FAN of tOSU has any right WHATSOEVER to smack talk the Gators. Under no circumstances. None.

41-14 and 84-75 my friend. That's why you don't compare.

I'll say tonight as I said in 3rd grade...scoreboard. Now please remove this thread. There's nothing more to discuss.

Next.
I am embarrassed. I went around my elbow to get to my arse, didn't I Dan? Either way, point made.

You made the point clear enough. I tried to make it clear, that this has been a long time tradition of UF athletic excellence. Most fans interpret a school's athletic dominance, based on football success. There is alot more to it than that!!!
Old 10-01-2007, 08:35 PM

Now that's it's damn near out of context, Opinions will always vary..... I hope you're not taking this too seriously, as it seems........Anyway Thanks for playing...... But they still lost.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:23 AM

I'm not taking it to seriously, I promise. This is a college sports discussion after all. My goal, now thoroughly accomplished, was to express my distaste for someone whose team was thoroughly owned over the past year posting pro-Buckeye propaganda....in the Florida forum of all places.

No e-thuggery here, just needed to clean up the mess you made by creating this thread in the first place.

All in good fun.

Dan
Old 10-03-2007, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by heresnowhy,Oct 1 2007, 11:35 PM
Now that's it's damn near out of context, Opinions will always vary..... I hope you're not taking this too seriously, as it seems........Anyway Thanks for playing...... But they still lost.
No, I'm not. Good discussion. Dan has it right, though.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:27 AM

You're my boy caputo.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:40 PM

No Mess, this threads only point was that Florida lost. They made the point for me. Bitch, moan, brag, cry.....but they still lost and it still feels good. Not much can be said without attempting to change the subject again. But the less than stellar OSU program that can't stack up hasn't suffered this anguish this season. We can empathize........
Old 10-03-2007, 05:32 PM

Yep and MY Tigers are #1 Baby Yeah
Old 10-03-2007, 06:10 PM

To sum up:

"My point was to aggravate Gator fans, nothing more, nothing less. Then when they called me out for the Glendale and Atlanta situations, I called them bitchers and moaners."

This thread has been great.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by dangators05,Oct 3 2007, 06:10 PM
To sum up:

"My point was to aggravate Gator fans, nothing more, nothing less. Then when they called me out for the Glendale and Atlanta situations, I called them bitchers and moaners."

This thread has been great.
Not sure what this is but I don't recall saying this. Anyway, out of context again. the beauty of this is nothing can be said. they lost. it happened. that is all.....

And I actually have a Gators shirt I wear to the gym, might have to retire it now......
Old 10-05-2007, 06:39 PM

For you Buckeye fans:

Here is why Joe Germaine should be voted for President, as referenced in previous post in this thread:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=66LX9_VYDDQ

Thank you Buckeyes, for you helped Florida to it's 1996 National Title with that pass.

The other key play that season that knocked Nebraska out of the title chase in the Big 12 Championship game, and an incredible play at that:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=igWLuCfPnc4

Actually, I would vote Ron Zook for President and Joe Germaine for Vice Pres., as without them UF would have zero football titles!

I will never forget Joe Germaine for that pass!

UF did the rest, by pounding FSU in the Sugar Bowl to win the National Title!

Quick Reply: Go Buckeyes!