Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

FS: '02 S2000 and a few fancy-schmancy parts

Old 06-21-2007, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: '02 S2000 and a few fancy-schmancy parts

Ok, the car is as far back to stock as I can tolerate working on in this blistering summer heat.

So, here's the parts for sale. I'd really prefer local exchange, but I am willing to ship. I prefer cash, but will also accept paypal. No adding 3% for paypal payments. My asking price goes for either payment method. I would prefer to sell for my asking prices, as I think they are pretty fair. However, I am willing to negotiate a little bit. Please, don't try and lowball me here. Buyer pays actual shipping costs, and I'm willing to drive within about an hour or so to meet or drop off parts.

I don't have pictures of everything yet. Lots of you already know what the car looks like. But if there's anything specific you want a shot of, let me know.

Parts I'm willing to ship
T1R Power70 (70mm) single exhaust - Traded for this exhaust. It was on my car for approx. 6 months. It's a loud exhaust, but has proven to be one of the very best exhausts available for the S2000. - SOLD

OBX front strut brace - Not much to say, more for looks than performance - SOLD

Cusco rear strut brace - Bought used, has a few scratches and scuffs - SOLD

Cusco (lookalike) lower front arm brace - Looks exactly like the Cusco piece (it's even powdercoated blue). Seems to do the job. - SOLD

Techna-Fit SS braided clutch line - New, never installed. Yellow exterior coating. - $25 Shipped

CWest lower front lip - Painted Spa Yellow. Has some slight stress cracks from installation and a few paint chips from road debris and a 1" crack on the front that can be repaired. - SOLD

Vision CF spark plug cover - Good shape. Tight weave and nice glossy clearcoat - SOLD

OEM valve cover - This was my guinea pig for powdercoating. It's currently a mixture of Columbia Coatings' Super Mirror Yellow, Ag Yellow, and Prismatic Flake. It was then hit with a double dose of the High Gloss Clearcoat mixed lightly with a silver flake. The original red mini-tex wasn't sanded off completely in a few small spots, but it's mostly in places that you can not see it. Valve cover's exterior is in good shape, but the inside portion could probably stand to be media-blasted - SOLD

Top Secret rear diffuser - Pretty rare piece. It met an unfortunate incident prior to me buying it. One of the side mounts (where it attaches to the bumper) is destroyed. The other one is entact, but has material on it left over from trying to make a mold for the other side. I whipped up some aluminum brackets to attach it to the bumper. It also has a crack on the back portion, and a few other scuffs and marks. I'll be honest, it's not in excellent shape. But that's why I'm letting it go for 75% off the price of a new one. - SOLD

Also, if you think my prices are too high, you can kindly let me know. But any crap-talking will result in me being very sad and probably not willing to sell anything to you.

The car itself is also SOLD
Old 06-21-2007, 12:53 PM
vvs

Dibs on the diffusor. Sent PM
Old 06-21-2007, 12:58 PM

ill take the door sills scott. Sorry to see you sell her.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:18 PM

Roger, just to be 100% clear to you, these are eBay-purchased and more than likely not genuine Spoon products (thus, the low price).

If that's ok with you, then they're all yours.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:26 PM

hey what's ur # ?? i lived in tampa
Old 06-21-2007, 01:30 PM

I'd rather not give out my phone number over the forums unless someone is genuinely interested in buying something. So if you have any questions about parts, go ahead and ask away or PM me for more info.

Sorry, but I work in a secured profession and like to remain anonymous when possible.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:32 PM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

stock will the TP fit the stock exhaust end? Maybe I can come over sunday to check out the parts, my money should be in tomorrow
Old 06-21-2007, 01:35 PM

oOO ok .. i wanna meet you this weekend if u can ?
im interested alot of think out of your car..!
Old 06-21-2007, 01:37 PM

No idea about fitment. I only had the TP attached to the 70mm exhaust But the bolts look the same. I'll give it a test fit when I'm putting everything back to stock this week.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:40 PM

no prob. Ill check em out.

Quick Reply: FS: '02 S2000 and a few fancy-schmancy parts