Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Florida Super Meet and Dragon, I need everyone's opinion!

Old 01-08-2004, 05:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 01-08-2004, 06:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nvrquit4 any one who has actually attended the prior Super Meets knows that wchin is flawless in his planning in every aspect.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:32 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Jersey Girl -

1) love the Nemo (I have a 1 and a 2 year old that LOVE that movie. Not that I don't especially after I hooked up 7.1 surround sound!)

2) can't wait to meet you at the Super Meet. You have the spirit and with attitudes like that and everyone's help, CO or not CO, Wei-Shen, Nick, yourself, etc., etc., this will be even better than last year which as amazing in itself.

Shay

Old 01-08-2004, 06:40 AM

I really like Kim.

Okay, so let's do a chat room or something. The date and location are set, correct? We all agree on that much at least at this point?

I'd like to do carting. Anyone else (besides Shay)?

Do we all want buffet for grub?

Are we doing two hotels, one for the rich and famous, the other for us poor folk?

Do we all want FoF again or do a state park instead?

I'm very open a flexible, as long as we have fun!
Old 01-08-2004, 06:44 AM

Oooh, one more thing. I noticed last year on the one day I went, it seemed the groups pretty much hung out with their "region". Orlando hung with Orlando people, Tampa with Tampa people, etc. For the most part anyway, that's how it appeared to me.

We need to do something to split into groups of other regions maybe. Like if we do carting or something competitive, have a memeber from each region on the team. Or if we do a dinner or lunch, at least at one of them, have tables set up that have a good mix of Florida regions at each one.

Was my perception off last year only going to one day, or wasn't that how it was?
Old 01-08-2004, 06:48 AM

Don't worry Dave, I'm kidnapping Kimmie and bringing her...

Carting is a fantastic idea... Any better places than Lil 500 in O-town now?

The grub is something we cannot immediately decide on, but buffett style is usually a winner for big groups. Unless you can get a fixed price menu, i.e. for $20 you get a choice of.

The hotel is something we will be checking on. I'm thinking we should shoot for the same one from last year, unless someone has an objection to that. We need to check the rates this year obviously. There is definately not a shortage of hotel space in Orlando.

As for the park thing. I'm looking into it now. It might help us keep some of the costs down. Does anyone live out by Cape Canaveral? Or the coast in that area? Are there any nice parks between there and Orlando?
Old 01-08-2004, 07:11 AM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tidalwdave
Okay, so let's do a chat room or something.
Old 01-08-2004, 07:24 AM

I'm looking into setting up a conference call right now. Information will be provided if feasible.
Old 01-08-2004, 07:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by tidalwdave We need to do something to split into groups of other regions maybe.
Did someone say "chocolate slip-n-slide"?! I hear they're great for bringing people together!

By the way, NvrQuit4 & Tidal, thanks for the compliments. I look forward to meeting you both (and all the others)!

I loved the pics at FoF from last year, but the whole state park BBQ thing sounds fun too. What are the thoughts on doing FoF on one day (perhaps Saturday) and then spending the afternoon of Sunday having lunch/hanging out at the park (after doing the drive, of course!)
Old 01-08-2004, 08:05 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JerseyGirl

Quick Reply: Florida Super Meet and Dragon, I need everyone's opinion!