Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Florida Super Meet and Dragon, I need everyone's opinion!

Old 01-07-2004, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*edited and PM sent
Old 01-07-2004, 06:24 PM

i put all my faith in wchin and would like him to continue to help the same way he did last year. i enjoyed my self so much
Old 01-07-2004, 06:35 PM

Wei-Shen,

That is one individuals opinion. Frankly I value your assistance in this above all others. Read all the positive comments from the folks that actually know you and have attended events you've been involved with.

I'm sending you an email right now...

The people organizing the event should be ANYONE in the community who is willing and able to reliably lend a hand! Not just the Dave, Shay, and myself. Frankly with all Wei-Shen, and Nick have contributed to the community and the things they do in the Orlando area they might as well be COs of Florida. I personally consider them as such. I knew that both Nick and Wei-Shen would want to be involved in getting this together, without evening directly consulting them, because both want to contribute to the community.

I also like having the NSX guys there. They are good people and it adds to the fun of the events.
Old 01-07-2004, 06:39 PM

If any individual has anything negative to say about this event, please refrain from posting in this thread. Any negative or inflammatory posts in this thread have been deleted and will continue to be deleted.

If you have a problem PM me...

Be respectful of the ideas of your fellow Florida members.
Old 01-08-2004, 03:33 AM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Look I have no problem with wchin and him wanting to help organize this. All I'm saying here is this should be a group organizational effort for the main five appointed CO's of the effected regions (FL and SoFL) and anyone else who wants to help not a single person barking orders at his three peons. This should also be sponsored by S2Ki for the fact that this is an S2000 event for S2000 owners and also so the event is under S2Ki's liability insurance coverage.

BTW, I'm NOT trying to cause trouble... I'm trying to make you realize that there are liability issues involved. If someone gets into an accident whose responsible? Without proper liability coverage, the organizers assume responsibility. Also we should use the private CO forum to further discuss this.
Old 01-08-2004, 04:27 AM

I didn't see anyone barking orders only stating that the time frame we have tentatively agreed on will approach quickly and we need to get this ball rolling, Wei-Shen obviously knows what it takes to organize an event like this and I trust him not only because I know him personally but his proven track record with event planning.

It really bothered me to see Wei-Shen offended or anyone for that matter including you but, we need to do what is best for the GROUP and put our personal feelings aside - Being in Orlando it makes sense for us to be involved and we are donating our time to this event. I thought the 3 State CO's were involved and there was progress, I am glad you want to be involved in the planning from S. Florida but keep in mind you haven't supported past events so for us it's business as usual - We welcome your input as CO of S. Florida and I hope that next year we can do this meet in Miami and I will offer my assistance to you in any way I can to make it a success for the Group!
This is not a personal attack so don't misread anything I have written.
Nick
Old 01-08-2004, 04:31 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mav

BTW, I'm trying to cause trouble... I'm trying to make you realize that there are liability issues involved.
Old 01-08-2004, 04:52 AM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Feudian slip?
Old 01-08-2004, 04:53 AM

Originally posted by mav
Feudian slip?

You missed an R in there...
Old 01-08-2004, 05:06 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

....ok guys. Let's everyone take a deep breath, count to 10, get another cup of coffee, whatever helps you chill.

We ALL want the best event possible and the CO's will be involved HOWEVER, any one who has actually attended the prior Super Meets knows that wchin is flawless in his planning in every aspect. As only 1 of the CO's in Florida my vote is that if wchin is offering to help then let's take him up on it. Between his organization, Nick, and Keith last year was such a blast that it was hard waiting 12 months for the next big event. My only regret last year was missing the go karts because dummy me left my "nice" clothes back in St. Pete so Sandy and I had to go shopping for a couple hours. That won't happen again!

One more comment..."Can't we all just get along?"

Quick Reply: Florida Super Meet and Dragon, I need everyone's opinion!