Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Florida SCCA Autocross Events

Old 05-16-2003, 05:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by jcarlton
What time are you guys planning on being at the autocross?
Turn your light on you freak. I didn't teach you about the start button so you could turn it off.
Old 05-16-2003, 05:42 PM

Originally posted by atraenk
What's the final headcount for the drive Sunday?

I want to make sure nobody gets left behind.

Andy
I am going. I spoke with Scott and he is going to.
Old 05-16-2003, 05:45 PM

Dave, You may have unlocked pandoras box!

But really what time is everbody planning on being at Z-Hills?
Old 05-17-2003, 11:23 AM

tmorrow,

Thanks for all the info. I think I am gonna go throw on some wax and I have painters tape I will bring along. Do you think I should take off my wheels w/ Kumho Ecsta MX's and put the stock rubber back on?
Old 05-17-2003, 11:55 AM

Nah...keep your new treads on!
Old 05-18-2003, 03:59 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tmorrow
[B]This is just a general reponse to the whole S2K contingent out at Z'Hills today: Well, hope you had fun. Judging by the comments caught on my video tape, you have no repect for the difficulty of what you were watching. That's no surprise, it looked pretty damn easy to me before I did it too.
Old 05-18-2003, 04:36 PM

Todd, I don't think you were hearing our group. None of us said anything bad at all about anyone. We especially all commented on how good you and the guy with the blue S2K were, especially your last run and the recovery you had. The guys across from us may have said something, or the guys at the cone down from us. We could all hear each other talking.

The only person I did make fun of was the guy in the AWD yellow Porsche that kept spinning out. We also made fun of Steve (guy in our group) for the way he kept going around the wrong side of the cones at the end and of Scott, because he usually drag races at Bradenton. And we made fun of them only in fun.

I'm bad with names, so I'm not sure who was Cory and Mike were and don't know about the glass house thing? I don't think the voices you heard were ours. I made fun of myself most of the time saying how I'd hit at least two cones if I was running.

Oh, we did kind of make fun of the Sebring and the v6 Mustang, if those are people you were talking about?

BTW, where is this post that Andy quoted?
Old 05-18-2003, 04:41 PM

Originally posted by atraenk

4) Getting beat by a Bimmer. When I come to these events (which I've been coming to since before the S2000 was even a concept) a little red E30 Bimmer is usually FTD, and we both know who I'm talking about on that one. Besides, we didn't know WHO you beat or got beat by until the end of the event, when we walked back.

So anyway, everyone (and I think I speak for everyone) in our group was very impressed with your runs. It's not easy drifting the S2000 around cones like you were doing. We're looking forward to coming out again and putting the cars on the track. Why don't you join us for a drive sometime?

Andy
I agree with #4, we (at least I think most of us) didn't even read the posted times until after the whole thing was done.

I also agree that we were impressed and I don't recall anyone saying anything bad about your run or the other guys in the blue S2K.

I'd like to see this video please? If we said something, I'd like to know, and if we are the guilty party, we will certainly offer up an apology, but I don't think you were hearing our voices.
Old 05-18-2003, 04:44 PM

tmorrow,

Hi, I was one of the guys running the course today, and I had a blast! I didn't get it right one time , but it was a good learning experience.

Now on the subject of this tape your GF made, I will say that I just viewed a tape that Eric(one of the group of guys you are accusing)shot. He got almost the whole heat and there was none of this talk you are alledgeing. I don't know how tape made during the exact same timeframe could have such different content(most were praising your skill!). The only person they were picking on was me. Only because I made the same mistake 3 times. I think you should talk to your girl and make sure it was us she was sitting by, because I was with them on Heat 1 and 2 and there was no one around for a loooong ways.
Old 05-18-2003, 04:48 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JustBlaze
[B]tmorrow,

Hi, I was one of the guys running the course today, and I had a blast! I didn't get it right one time , but it was a good learning expierence.

Quick Reply: Florida SCCA Autocross Events