Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Dyno Day with Mase (CONFIRMED)

Old 07-03-2009, 05:19 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Under_Pressure,Jul 3 2009, 06:35 AM
So what is the day planed? I would prefer a weekday so I don't have to hear wify bitching.
Don't be a puss. Train her now before she becomes your WIFEY.

Chris
Old 07-03-2009, 05:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jwa4378,Jul 2 2009, 09:05 PM
Elroy - Better get on that vendor! I need confirmation, of your slot.
I left word with Jeff (vendor Jeff that is...) and no call back yesterday. I will call him back on Monday and find WTF is going on.

As to the DBW tunes, there are two canned tunes out there, one is the re-flash that comes on all DBW KW kits and one is tweaked. Mace can decide which one makes more since to start from since they take a second to load up. Mine will be different with the Bosch 1000cc injectors vs. RC 650 and the SOS 3 bar map sensor. Mace will have to rescale the k-pro; everything else should be strait forward.

Timing as far as date! I am out if this is within a couple weeks. I leave for vacation Tuesday and then Dallas when I get back (this month is shot.) The injectors and map have been ordered and I can deal with a tune without the HPC on the header but not without the header. As for time of day, hell I am up at five everyday - let's get started then

J
Old 07-03-2009, 06:01 AM

Around what time til what time on saturday? I really want to come but I will be working that day during the day.

*Just coming as a spectator I have nothing to tune
Old 07-03-2009, 06:11 AM

Elroy- As stated in my original post, the event is scheduled for NEXT Saturday, July 11, 2009.

If you cannot make it, please let me know! I was under the impression you could make it on that date, as that has been the date all along. If you want to drop the s2k off at S&R Performance, they can have it completely tuned and ready for you when you get back...

Under Pressure - Let me know if you want to take Elroy's spot for tuning.

Also, EVERYONE INTERESTED IN TUNING NEEDS TO MAKE A $100 DEPOSIT WITH S&R PERFORMANCE. This will hedge against people not showing up... If you do not show, the tuner still gets $100 for showing up for you.

Please give the shop at a call at (813) 961-0609. They can take a CC over the phone for the deposit.

Hope to see everyone there.

Things should get rolling by 9:30am. My car will be on the dyno first thing in the morning (its down there now and just has to be loaded onto the dyno), so we need the second car down there by 11am. We will break for lunch / keg run after that tune (~1:30ish) to let the shop cool down / smoke to clear out. We will do the straight dyno pulls right after lunch, and will complete the tuning sessions late afternoon / early evening.

Thanks!

John
Old 07-03-2009, 06:27 AM

The only way I'm going to make it is if I can get me car to run on 93 for the trip then switch back to e85 for the tune. Other than that I can't. Let see if mase can help me there.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by jwa4378,Jul 3 2009, 10:11 AM
Elroy- As stated in my original post, the event is scheduled for NEXT Saturday, July 11, 2009.

If you cannot make it, please let me know! I was under the impression you could make it on that date, as that has been the date all along. If you want to drop the s2k off at S&R Performance, they can have it completely tuned and ready for you when you get back...

Under Pressure - Let me know if you want to take Elroy's spot for tuning.

Also, EVERYONE INTERESTED IN TUNING NEEDS TO MAKE A $100 DEPOSIT WITH S&R PERFORMANCE. This will hedge against people not showing up... If you do not show, the tuner still gets $100 for showing up for you.

Please give the shop at a call at (813) 961-0609. They can take a CC over the phone for the deposit.

Hope to see everyone there.

Things should get rolling by 9:30am. My car will be on the dyno first thing in the morning (its down there now and just has to be loaded onto the dyno), so we need the second car down there by 11am. We will break for lunch / keg run after that tune (~1:30ish) to let the shop cool down / smoke to clear out. We will do the straight dyno pulls right after lunch, and will complete the tuning sessions late afternoon / early evening.

Thanks!

John
Not in now!

J
Old 07-03-2009, 07:53 AM

Alrighty. You have been removed.

Under Pressure - You interested in stepping in? Mase should be back at his shop on Monday. I am going to speak with him later today (I missed his phone call earlier as I was mowing the yard), and I will see if he can get you a tune to get you to the shop. It probably won't be an issue, as you are an existing customer...

John
Old 07-03-2009, 08:15 AM

Lmk he hard for me to get in contact with sometimes. I actually need to speak with him prior to going.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:24 AM

Will do. I will let him know to give you a ring when I speak with him. Does he know you / your phone number? I am not sure of your actual name... Will he know you as "Under Pressure?"

John
Old 07-03-2009, 12:11 PM

He knows me and my number. Names frank lmk thx.

Quick Reply: Dyno Day with Mase (CONFIRMED)