Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

7 years ago today.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:49 AM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Wow, 7 years... it's hard to believe.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll never forget!!

My friend called me before it went on TV, he worked at a building across the street from the towers, witnessed the whole thing America's enemy is my enemy!! hope the new (American Idol) generation doesn't forget it...
Old 09-11-2008, 05:52 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I remember i was working 3miles away from the Pentagon. After the strike I looked out the window and saw black smoke and i remember everyone in the office freaking out.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:03 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I remember like if it was yesterday, i woke up to my moms phone call to turn on the TV. Being that the night before that was the last time i smoked out and it was some crazy shit too, i was still dissoriented and i was like WTF am i still high? Are we really under attack?!?! As much as i wished i was seeing shit, i wasnt.

Never Forget
Old 09-11-2008, 07:58 AM

I was in 8th grade English class when it happened, my teacher turned the TV on after the first plane hit, and we all watched everything after that live. This one girl started crying because her dad was working in New York at the time.

I personally found it ironic that at the memorial this morning they played God Bless America, seeing as how they were primarily religious attacks more than geopolitical. What a horrible world we live in.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:27 AM

I was in a class that had a projector with a huge screen and I watched the second plane hit live. Was definitely a moment I won't ever forget and am glad I will soon be helping in some way with the war efforts now......
Old 09-11-2008, 12:41 PM

I was at Ft Myer Va. where Arlington National cemetary is and heard/felt the plane hit the P-gon. We knew about the first plane and was like wth?

We were rehersing a show in the auditorium and hauled butt when the attack in D.C. happened. I got in full gear and with in minutes was on site and let me tell you it was dis-heartning.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:17 PM

I was at work at the bank working the drive thru teller lane. A customer (who's now my boss ironically) came in and informed us of the first plane. We immediately turned on our little tv in the teller area and watched, in utter horrified shock and silence, as the next plane approached and struck the second tower. We were all thinking it was an accident until we sighted the second jet and realized what it was and it's goal.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:31 PM

I was on my way to Military Science at my Military College. 7 years later in the Army and I'm a bit confused. "Mission Accomplished" confuses me to this day. This is the longest AAR in the history of the Armed Forces.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i was at a self-service car wash talking with a friend ... and i remember hearing something on the radio about an 'airline accident'. I went home and watched TV the entire day ... while cleaning my guns and getting a 'plan' together in the event it was only the beginning.

We need to keep these memories as vivid as possible ... it is the only way to respect those who lost their lives in this utterly selfish act of violence.

Quick Reply: 7 years ago today.