European S2000 Owners Covers: Austria, Belguim, Czech, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland.
Plus: Scandinavia and the Nordics. Covering: Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, even Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands!

Cleaning plastic rear window

Old 08-31-2001, 01:11 PM
SUN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi All

I just got an e-mail from meguiars Europe:

=== CUT ===

Unfortunately we donot have a distributor at the moment in Luxembourg. However if
you are looking for consumerproducts we shipp them from here to your address if
you are intersted. If you are looking for professional I am sure we can find a
way to satisfy your needs.
Just inform me about this.
In the mean time you could also vivit our web site at

http://www.meguiarseurope.nl

Best regards,
Joost NAgtegaal

=== CUT OFF ===

I was just surfing the site that this guy mentions, and they actually have a web shop there, were almost all their products can be bought !
Old 08-31-2001, 03:31 PM

Hi Sun,

I've seen the Meguiar site. Basically they have 3 products: M-10, M-17 and M-18. I think I'm going to buy the M-10 & M-17. M-18 seems to be an all in one option. I'l give them a call on monday. I could try to arrange some kind of groupbuy for it, so I can take it with me to Spa. I'll try to get the pricing info and info on the products on monday. If everybody who is interested give a sign, so I can try to negoiate a good price. I hope I'll manage it before Spa, we have to be quick!
Old 09-01-2001, 12:30 PM
SUN

I just bought at the web shop, so now I'll see how long time it takes to get the stuff send over.
Old 09-05-2001, 11:03 AM

I bought the 3M stuff (Plastic Cleaner, Poilsh, and special Towel) and am very happy with the result. I did it this morning before I left for work and while it was a chore to get at the inside of the window, the haze cleaned up completely and the window looks fabulous. 3M is selling directly from their website with free shipping and my total cost was around $22.
Old 09-08-2001, 09:47 AM

Soren,
I bought a new flacon of X10, it's use is for removing stain from your clothes, furniture or hands. This is a petroleum destillate that cost less than Euro 4 for 250 ml. It does not smell agressive, something to dilute paint. I've tested it on my vinyl glass, it brightens perfect.
I'll do a test with paint petroleum.
I take the X10 bottle to Francorchamps for you.
If other guys do want a new bottle I can shop at another "Kruitvat" drugstore for you, 'cause this was the last flacons in the shop I visited.
Old 09-09-2001, 01:42 AM
SUN

Hi Bluescream

Sounds a little bit dangerous to put petroleum based products on plastic.

But take a bottle with you to Spa, then we might be able to compare, since UPS have tried to deliver the stuff I ordered at Meguiars. But of cause I was not at home during day time, so now I have the hazzle with getting it delivered to a alternate place
Old 09-10-2001, 12:36 AM

Sun,

I've got the products from Meguiars on Wednesday and I've already used them. Luis was right : my window looks like new!! This is really a great product.
Old 09-11-2001, 12:15 PM
SUN

Hi Victor

Yeah I got mine first delivery on Friday, but those idiots send it by UPS, and I of cause sit home all day awaiting packages

Well after some ahgling I got the to deliver it at work today, so I got mine as well. I haven't tried it, for some strange reason there was a larger desire to watch TV

But I've also bought the wheel cleaner, so I'm really looking forward to see if this can shapen up the cornes of my wheels which seem to get darker and darker.

I also bought their to Wax as well I hope I can get time to polish the Honda before Saturday !