Dragon Events Tail of the Dragon (Highway US129) 318 curves in 11 miles, is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road.

RTD 2023 Countdown!

Old 03-07-2023, 12:22 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,134 Likes on 767 Posts

Out riding around today in this gorgeous weather. Made me wonder; Is it time to go yet?
Old 03-07-2023, 02:07 PM

Received 169 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by SheDrivesIt
Disappointed to say that I did NOT take Sunny out for a drive yesterday. Awesome mid 70s day.
I got mine out... well... picked it up after getting a new top... but took backroads all the way home! lol
Old 03-07-2023, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by kgf3076
Out riding around today in this gorgeous weather. Made me wonder; Is it time to go yet?
Not me... was digging rocks out of the front yard....

And changing the oil in the Genesis... which turned into an adventure!
Old 03-08-2023, 12:28 AM
Member (Premium)

No big adventures for me, I just want to know if it's time to go yet?
The following users liked this post:
tpolonyi (03-08-2023)
Old 03-08-2023, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by kgf3076
No big adventures for me, I just want to know if it's time to go yet?
Don't think so... but you might want to ask someone else who may know, or they may not know also... if they don't know, maybe ask the next person in line, and see if they know.... if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...

Maybe someone will be able to help you!
The following users liked this post:
tpolonyi (03-09-2023)
Old 03-09-2023, 12:26 AM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000
Don't think so... but you might want to ask someone else who may know, or they may not know also... if they don't know, maybe ask the next person in line, and see if they know.... if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...if not, ask the next person...

Maybe someone will be able to help you!
Okay, I asked all those people and they wanted to know if it was time to go yet?
Old 03-09-2023, 02:16 PM

Um.... should we start packing yet?

Asking for a friend!
Old 03-09-2023, 02:17 PM

Gosh darn it.... I was going to sit this one out...

See what you made me do Scooter!

Lovetodrive2000 416
kgf3076 336
Scooterboy 235
SheDrivesIt 34
SkyladyZ 25
Bama Dave 5
Old 03-09-2023, 02:38 PM

You all know.... we be getting closer.... it only....

5,412,170,949,999,520 Nanoseconds

(based on when OKI leaves for RTD 2023 - 5/11/23 10:00 AM)

Old 03-09-2023, 02:38 PM

OK fine, let me translate that.... its only...

5,412,170.95 Seconds
(based on when OKI leaves for RTD 2023 - 5/11/23 10:00 AM)

Quick Reply: RTD 2023 Countdown!