Dragon Events Tail of the Dragon (Highway US129) 318 curves in 11 miles, is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road.

Chupacabra spotted running the dragon?

Old 04-23-2007, 09:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Chupacabra spotted running the dragon?

*Warning these pictures contain graphic imagery. please proceed with caution.

The following are unedited photographs documenting the first instance of a Chupacabra sighting in North America.

Can anyone identify the animal photographed here running the dragon positively as a Chupacabra? Do we have a scientist among us?

KiethD managed to spot this "thing" on the dragon moving at almost lightening speed, the agility of this animal defies the laws of physics. We are very lucky to get these photographs, as few photographers have the skill needed to capture an animal such as this, especially at night.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:45 AM

Who are you kidding? I recognized that creature immediately as one of the indigenous 5-toed sloths found along the Atlantic Coast of Florida. Barely moving, sometimes they attempt a 'running' motion to appear more fearsome to their pursuers. Even when placed in motor vehicles, their lack of physical apptitude is apparent. Drivers, they are not

Old 04-23-2007, 09:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eres una loca!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by SR71BB,Apr 23 2007, 12:45 PM
Who are you kidding? I recognized that creature immediately as one of the indigenous 5-toed sloths found along the Atlantic Coast of Florida. Barely moving, sometimes they attempt a 'running' motion to appear more fearsome to their pursuers. Even when placed in motor vehicles, their lack of physical apptitude is apparent. Drivers, they are not

the graininess of the photos must have confused you...

The five toed sloth, also known as the "perezoso boracho" lives in California and is one of the only animals able to survive soley on Tobacco, beer, and tall tales of yesteryear. Although it appears to be a quiet unassuming creature it has a ferocious bite and is often underestimated in terms of skill and agility. The perezoso boracho works itself into an intoxicated frenzy that can be heard barking late into the night. Calls such as "One day in '84..." "Racing?! you don't even know racing!" "When I flipped that Ferrari my dad said..." "Bill Elliot once said to me" are not uncommon, and can be heard for miles.

Here is a rare photograph of the perezoso borocho:

slithering through a turn.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:11 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 04-23-2007, 12:17 PM

Ah, the dreaded perezoso borocho. It is easily tracked, found usually in the proximity of orange cones, and can be trapped with open beer. It, too, is native to Florida, and can always be found in the East Horseshoe of the Daytona infield.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Damn! I knew I saw El Chupacabra on the Dragon coming back from Hooter's .... but I didn't think anyone would believe me!
Old 04-23-2007, 12:38 PM

I'm going to call upon my vast knowledge of creature sightings to say that the subject seems to me to be
more Yeti (aka Sasquatch) than Chupacabra.

Notice the long gait and flailing arms:

Old 04-23-2007, 03:59 PM

So that's what ate so much tread off my brand new PS2's. Next year I will bring some repellant.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:33 PM

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,713 Posts

I am not sure what it was but at least it didn't cross the double yellow!

Quick Reply: Chupacabra spotted running the dragon?