Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

Tony Lukes meet

Old 05-06-2009, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice to meet everyone. The fries and cheese steak was so good
Old 05-06-2009, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by dt07si,May 6 2009, 08:02 PM
I just finished rolling my buddies fenders and mounting his new RE30's (been working on the car ALL day). I would come down now but I'm afraid it's too late and I don't have anyone's number...
I was actually looking for your car when I got there. There will be plenty of meets this year.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:18 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks everyone for comin. great to see such a big turnout. looks to be a promising summer for turnouts.

haha i was just waiting for someone to get pulled over at least no one crashed tho
Old 05-06-2009, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Francesco,May 6 2009, 10:51 PM
Good job Matt, very nice turn out. It was good to meet all the new members. With tonight's participation it looks like Del Val will be having a very good summer for meets and events.

Nice meeting some new faces tonight, and always good to see everyone else Even Harry showed up!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by quafboy,May 6 2009, 06:45 PM
So as everyone was leaving I saw someone get pulled over. Silver Ap2 I think by the tails.

Who was it?

My brother (M3) said he saw the cop as he was leaving and pulled out like an ass, I turned around to head back and tell someone before he nabbed one of you (since I have no-ones number) and I saw the cop pull out with lights.

Sorry I didn't get there in time, I just headed home afterwards.

It was nice to meet you all finally.
it was me, stupid sh*t...i am like 3 blocks from lukes and hit a yellow light....roll though, no going to try stop short and slide. he pulls me over for running a red....tried to argue and said "really". at the end he gives me the ticket and said "fight it in court then"....

FML

i would have been ok if have me a ticket for speeding or sliding the car cause i do that a lot...but this is retarded to waste points and money for this

anyways...great meet...ate two steaks...haha
Old 05-06-2009, 07:26 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

damn clint, that blows, yours looked the best if i remember correctly... if thats any consolation
Old 05-06-2009, 07:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

always, haha
Old 05-06-2009, 07:41 PM

On cops:

Last month one tried to nab me in my neighborhood for 2 mph over the speed limit OUT of his jurisdiction by 2-3 mi (I know the boundaries of the county and the car was marked) so he had no right to pull me over without permission from the adjacent county and as I have been written tickets before in counties where infractions didn't actually occur I was vigilantly pissed off.

I saw him hit the lights and knew he had to back track 2000ft to get on the other side where I was traveling in the opposite direction. On the calculated risk that there would not be a cop in the big empty lot to my right before back roads I took off. Before he was even able to pull out I was 300 ft and gaining on the (then desserted 4am) back roads.

about 3 minutes later and a full 2 miles in town I am at a red light stopped when that same copper top comes rip roaring up to a hard stop on my bumper with lights off. I look through my rear view mirror and he is throwing his hands up rapidly in what I assume was frustration as I pee a little. (just kidding folks it's not the first first time I took off)

At any rate, he DIDN'T pursue me any further, backed up and made a u-turn in the middle of the intersection on red like a dick swinging wide and headed back the way a he came.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:50 PM

I might add that I don't share the excessive speed trait most people have, but circumstance dictates varied interests. (so please no lectures) If some asshole covering the road into his town thinks he can bag someone going into the opposing town without jurisdiction or real reason he's not an effective arm of government.

And I did not push the car getting away either since I was worried about possible DD's.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by sigma93,May 6 2009, 10:40 PM
always, haha
And you ate 2 cheese steaks? You go champ.

Quick Reply: Tony Lukes meet