Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

Squirrel nutz run

Old 04-16-2002, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WRX Paul.... You get a 6 speed put in your car, you're gonna force me to show up with my muscle ride....

Then we'll see some serious power sliding....
Old 04-16-2002, 12:11 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

:spoken very quietly:

Can someone please swipe Buzz' digital cam when he is looking up a skirt or whatever?

Old 04-16-2002, 12:21 PM

Paul WRX

I was looking for some material for a personal project of mine and came up with some material you may be interested in. I is 0.035" thick perforated aluminum. The holes are about
Old 04-16-2002, 04:42 PM

Reese,
Thanks for thinking of me. Sure I would love something like that. Isn't it funny how when it rains it pours. For weeks I was trying to think of cool things to do for the car and now like 4 projects hit me at once. I have a friend at work who is very into woodworking and I asked him about making an interesting shift knob out of wood. Well he gets me some wood catalog of all kinds of weird woods and I think I found a few things to experiment with. So hopefully this will solve the 3rd degree burn issue with the metal knob in the summer. Now if I can only get my hands on some titanium........

Oh Buzz,
I dropped the car off and it looks like they are replacing the clutch. The older rex's did have the inferior clutch so they redesigned it and I should have one in by tomorrow afternoon. It's just too bad I couldn't have beaten the old one up a bit more and actually tried a 5k launch.
Old 04-16-2002, 05:03 PM

here Buzz, A nice depressing story for you
http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.ph...threadid=173955
Old 04-16-2002, 08:39 PM

Paul,

Awesome news on the new clutch!!! I've tried a 5k dump and it's nothing but spinning wheels for me bro...

The good news is.... I talked my wife into new tires....

I'm gonna shoot for the Advans... if not, the others are a deal... If you can swing it with your girl, I'll back off the Advans if we can get a deal on the Max Perf ones and get a deal... I don't think I can order and get them on my car for Sat so I'll wait until I get back from SD to order... So I guess there's a challenge there.....

Let's see if Paul is slick enough into getting some new rubber out of his girl by the 29th of April....

I also ordered the Revo Technica Short throw shifter.... It should be here in a day or two and I should have it installed for Sat.... I've had the Neuspeed Short Shifter in for the last ride and Jerry felt the throw on it... The Revo is supposed to shorten the throw by 40% over stock... The Neuspeed doesn't shorten the throw, but quickens the engagement of the gears..... Can't wait to see how well it functions with my Muz shift knob...

Spoke with Gennaro tonight.... He was whipped into spending the evening with his girl.... I did take a good ride through New Hope though.... Ran into another RSX-S but dude had his girl in the car and wouldn't hang with me... through the turns.... At the light, we did exchange some good thumbs ups....

Gonna try and hook up with Gennaro tomorrow for a ride after work....

Spotted a black Stook heading southbound on 95 in the Newtown area.... I honked and waved, but at the speeds we were passing, not sure they saw me... I was thinking it may have been Brook or Paulie.... Was it anyone here? It was at about 6pm Tuesday...
Old 04-17-2002, 05:05 AM

Nope it wasn't me. I am working over on Woodhaven road near the Franklin Mills mall now. Unforntunately for me it is about 60 miles from my house and it is KILLING me not to drive the S2000 in weather like this. Really don't want to put 125 miles a day on the car though. Oh well. See you guys Saturday. I'll keep telling myself that we are meeting at 1030am. This way I'll be on time.

Paul(ie)
Old 04-17-2002, 05:57 AM

I just got my front page account to start working again so here's some shots from the car show in Philly and a few misc crap too. Maybe I'll get around to making a page for our sat runs.
http://eaton.intrasun.tcnj.edu
Old 04-17-2002, 12:59 PM

Paul (ie)
If your working up at on Woodhaven this week give me a call. We can grab some food and/or drink. Do you like crabs?
Old 04-17-2002, 01:03 PM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm starting to think there are many roads out there that are just as fun as our regular route, that we just don't even know about. We gotta explore...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo guys this is whiteones son Erik. I had a blast last sat the 13th. My dad isnt coming this sat but i was hoping you guys would help me out in talking him into letting me show you guys these awesome roads. I have lived in the area for my whole life(18yrs) so i know some ones you guys will like. i need some threads to entice him . later

Quick Reply: Squirrel nutz run