Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PA: 2001 S2000 AP1 Rebuilt $14,000

https://www.s2ki.com/...Rebuilt-$14,000
PA: 2001 S2000 AP1 Rebuilt $14,000

I have for sale a Rebuilt title
2001 Honda S2000
Mileage : 104750

215-519-2923

Mechanic owned and runs 100% The vehicle needs nothing but a driver.
The vehicle is not stock and here are the list of mods.
I would like to sell the vehicle as it is, but I will be willing to put it back to stock if there is a buyer that wants it in stock setup.
If you don't have the cash in hand, you will not get to drive it.

Vehicle has a custom Lexus paint code: Glacier Frost Mica(074)
Vehicle is sitting on KW V3's with OEM style front lip
With silver RPF1's 17x9 +35 with S-Drives on them (yes, squared wheel setup)
And to accommodate the squared setup, the front fenders are Downforce Fenders(
All the suspension/bushings move and adjust as they should, and the vehicle drives straight as an arrow
With T1R rear bump steer kit, currently running a custom alignment spec (close to UK spec)
Under the hood is an Injen CAI and a Megan strut/rack bar and a Optima yellow top with Password JDM battery hold down
with a FullBlown Aluminum radiator and a Mishimoto cooling plate with Password JDM bolt dress-up kit.
The driver side seat is a genuine Recaro with Buddy Club Lowdown rails
The audio unit is however getting outdated but the door speakers are newer and sound great.
The exhaust is a header-back Invidia N1, with CEL-fix. NO CEL
The vehicle has a NR-G steering wheel with a Gen2 Quick Release/hub (SRS light is on due to this)
The vehicle does have extended wheel studs which can accommodate other wheel fitments with spacers if need be.
(Used to run Volk RE30's 17x9 +38)
Have ALL stock parts, which some I will let it go with the sale depending on the sale price.
I will also include the Volk RE30's at a reasonable price along with the sale.
I also have Advan Neova AD08's(brand new) at stock AP1 wheel/tire size that maybe included as well.
I also have a brand new clutch kit which I can include with the sale for a small price.
I also have a set of RS-R lowering springs that I can swap out in place of the coils.
As I have said, the vehicle is solid and sound.
NO TCT noise, the motor/trans/diff are all solid with NO noises.
ALL fluids were always replaced using AMSoil and Honda MTF for the trans.
There are ZERO leaks and the valve adjustment was done not too long ago.(I was a Honda tech for 8 years)
The only issue would be that the top is starting to get old (car is 13 years old)

If you lowball, I will ignore you. If you want to knock the price lower, parts will start coming off as I will have NO issue selling the parts
by themselves. But the work is already done as I have invested much of my time doing so, and that is why I'd rather sell it the way it sits.
Get nothing but compliments, but I am in the process of planning for a different build.
The price is $14,000.
If someone is willing to take it in stock form, I will sell it at $11,000
I WILL NOT PUT IT TO STOCK UNLESS THE SELLER IS SERIOUS AND PUTS A DEPOSIT ON THE SALE.
As I said, prices can always be negotiable, but within reason.
If you want certain parts rather than the ones I have on the vehicle, I may work with you on certain things.
Just come and look at her and you'll fall In love.