Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

just saw a wrecked S

Old 09-06-2008, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you are in one piece, brother!

stay safe!
Old 09-06-2008, 10:37 PM

Sorry to hear, but all that matters is you're ok.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:06 AM

the lady in the mdx was fine, her husband was driving. the thing that really upset me is that there was 5 little kids in the car!!!! when i eventually got out of my car and saw the lil kids in the back--really up set me. the mdx compared to my car was fine. it needed a new bumper and fender but all damage was my car......actually one of the litle girls said, as we were all standing outside.."that was really fun".....everyone kinda lauhed....i felt horrible.

the tires were getting low in the rear, i needed new tires for sure. i think the were the bridgestone fusions?? lessoned learned there, that is for sure.

woke up this morning feeling pretty sore. my neck especially. good news is that it is not as bad as i thought it would be. it is jut the feeling of iresponibility (although i wasnt doing anything wrong), the feeling of loosing my car, etc......but i jut keep telling myself that everyone was ok..........

jcox-can you tell me wich way i spun??? i can not figure it out! i just wanna piece together what happened, but can seem to do it.

Thank you so much everyone for the support! like i said last night, i dont post much on the boads, dont know many people on here....but you all have been great,

Thank you!
Old 09-07-2008, 04:38 AM

Yeah tires are huge on any car but especially importamt on this one. That is one thing I have learned over the years in any car, tires are all you have between you and the pavement, never skimp on them. Have fun at the game today, hope you feel better.

Gotta love kids, that happened to my brother and I a couple weekends ago in his audi a4, some lady blew a red light in front of us and we doing 50 or so, he locked em up. We checked on the kids in the back and they were giggling that was fun dad, can we do that again.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:00 AM

Glad you and the other people were ok. So now for the important question are you getting another s2000?
Old 09-07-2008, 06:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear about this man Glad you are all OK, it was messy out there yesterday. In that kind of weather, even with full depth tires, you still have to granny this car around. Let me know when you want to go look at another S
Old 09-07-2008, 06:26 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Glad to hear you're not too bad this morning.

Take care and don't feel bad, everyone was alright and you did nothing wrong. Sometimes accidents are just that, accidents.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:32 AM

i'm really sorry about what happened...

my wife and i were driving on ridge towards phila. we were in the accord. she was driving. i was actually on the phone, and she said "is that an S?" i thought she meant somewhere driving on the road. then she said "no, is that an S, on the sidewalk!". i said, "oh no, it is".

we drove by, i noticed the invidia, and believe it or not, it crossed my mind that it might be your S, because i remember meeting you at the starbucks. maybe we should have stopped, but the police were there, and i wasn't sure it was a delval member.

anyways, like everyone else says, at least you're ok..that's the bottom line.

i hope everything works out, and maybe we'll see you in another S..

-c
Old 09-07-2008, 02:21 PM

again thanks everyone for the support!!!!

as for getting another s2000.....not now, t least i dont think so....over the past year and a half of owning the car i realized, for me, it is a lil though daily driving (especially with the invidia dual-heeheehee) i will prob just get a relaxing tl or something like that and just relax for a year or so.......

i just know that it will not be long at all until i miss drivng my s2000.

on the way to the game today i stopped y and saw my s2000. poor car is trashed on umbria in roxborough-so sad.

thanks everyone!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by gpchaz151,Sep 7 2008, 02:21 PM
again thanks everyone for the support!!!!

as for getting another s2000.....not now, t least i dont think so....over the past year and a half of owning the car i realized, for me, it is a lil though daily driving (especially with the invidia dual-heeheehee) i will prob just get a relaxing tl or something like that and just relax for a year or so.......

i just know that it will not be long at all until i miss drivng my s2000.

on the way to the game today i stopped y and saw my s2000. poor car is trashed on umbria in roxborough-so sad.

thanks everyone!!!!!!
At least the Eagles won right! I was at the game too. But like everyone said, a car is replaceable. Your life is not replaceable.

Quick Reply: just saw a wrecked S