Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

Hershey?

Old 04-19-2004, 06:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hershey?

Hello All...

I am moving to Hershey PA this June from Richmond VA where we have a pretty big group. How many s2k's are there around Hershey/Harrisburg? Look forward to the new roads and meeting ya'll...or should i say you all.

Old 04-19-2004, 07:28 PM

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Ed! Welcome... There used to be Dana and his wife in Berks county which isn't too too far from Hershey. I took a drive out there last summer and it certainly seemed like there were plenty of twisties in that area! I'm actually about 2 hours from there in Delaware. Should definately try to hook something up out that way as I'm a rollercoaster addict! Hershey Park
Old 04-20-2004, 05:36 PM

Ed, I live in Allentown and work for Hershey Foods in Hershey. I Commute 150 miles a day, it's a long story and involves me moving from Ct in 99 with kids at the right age to open a plant we closed. My S is just a toy and makes the trip to work a dozen time a year at most. We will have to hook up for a beer ! PM me for my phone #s . Later Tim
Old 04-20-2004, 09:02 PM

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Ed- I'm originally from Harrisburg....have a summer cottage near Gettysburg....so we cruise through the Hershey area a few times during the summer! There are a few owners in the Harrisburg area....JayS2000, mdb, Destiny2002.....they post on this forum occasionally, but not often

You'll have to check out the Jigger Shop in the little summer community of Mount Gretna.....great ice cream outing in the summer....also jazz in their theater. It's about 10 miles SE of Hershey.

We may also be taking in Hershey Park later in the summer, when my son is back from Germany.... another roller coaster fan here

Jerry

PS= Post a line....now or later....on charlie's Chime In thread; then we'll officially add you to the Del Val club and give ya the badge, etc! Also note that we don't have anybody like VAs2k here in PA.... j/k
Old 04-21-2004, 02:45 PM

Ed, welcome to hbg. There are a few of us here, PAs2k is right there a lot of great roads and places in the area. What brings you to hbg? You will see a lot of s2000's on the road. I was cruising on sunday and within an hour or so I passed 4 other s2000's. When you get here look me up.

Jay
Old 04-23-2004, 08:24 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i'm in hershey every weekend. i live in quakertown but my fiance' (sp?) lives in hershey. look forward to meeting up sometime!
Old 04-26-2004, 04:43 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I live a few miles from Hershey. It would be fun to hook up with other owners from the local area. By June I might have time to do so... look me up
Old 04-26-2004, 06:27 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying some great drives.
I will be sure to look everyone up again once I get up there in about a month.

Old 04-29-2004, 12:23 PM

Received 39 Likes on 16 Posts

Ed - I don't think there is that much S2000 activity in Hershey or Harrisburg.... Jason B lives in Hummelstown which is about 5 miles west of Hummelstown.... I am about 20 miles from Hershey....

I rarely even see S2000's around here...... are you working at the Medical Center? What else is in Hershey? I guess the Hershey factory......

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ed G
Hello All...

I am moving to Hershey PA this June from Richmond VA where we have a pretty big group.
Old 04-30-2004, 06:23 AM

Yeah I am actually going to be in Hummelstown as well. Moving becuase the wife will be doing her residency at the Med Center. I will continue to fly out of the closest airport for my job until I can find something local. We will have to organize a big Hummelstown meet...maybe we could get more than 3 cars to show up...

Quick Reply: Hershey?