Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

Autocross at hersheypark this Sunday :)

Old 07-07-2010, 02:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autocross at hersheypark this Sunday :)

All the autocross events for Susq-scca have been moved to Hershey park which is a good thing because the course is about a mile long. If you have any fre time this Sunday come check it out or come run your s2000 me and a cr are already entered.

Heres the info its only 35 bucks to enter at myautoevents.com hope to see you guys out there

I'm currently registered for BS which stands for b stock, but that means i have to take some stuff off of my car like the x brace and coil overs.... i want to beat the corvette drivers so bad so i might just end up taking them off for the weekend and putting my stock suspension back on. For any other s2000 owner that is thinking about running in this event the only person you have to worry about is JIM BOBECK haha... hes my rival though he doesn't know it... coming in 2nd place for 2 years every single event is pretty frustrating. So this might be my last Autocross event i ever run in because i'm thinking about just racing on the track. Just need to save up monies haha because i know how expensive it could get. So come out and run your car it should be a great day for racing

sorry about that earlier i was on my iphone and couldn't really copy and paste everything haha

Event Type Autocross
Event Date(s) 11-Jul-2010
Event Description/
Schedule ** To pick a car number you must 1st pick a heat: 100 (1st heat), 200 (2nd heat), 300 (3rd heat), 400 (4th heat).
** Then you pick a car number: 1, 2, 3, ...-29, 30 (lowest car number is 1 and the highest is 35). Any entrant not following these guidelines will be placed in the 1st heat automatically. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGISTER CORRECTLY.
If you cannot show up to the event please email the registrar.

Fees will be $30 for anyone doing Myautoevents.com pre-registering and $35 to register the day of the event. Registration and tech will be open up to the 2nd heat (approx. 12pm). Walk ups are welcome (but you are encouraged to use the online registration). If you want to mail in your payments please contact the registrar below.

In order to get a refund you must contact the registrar 3 days before the event. Refunds are available up to 8:00pm the day online registration closes. Refunds will be less the required MYAUTOEVENTS.com charge.

You must have a valid driver's license. All competitors and spectators must sign the insurance waiver. 5MPH in the pits and surround areas at ALL TIMES! NO tire warm ups! Your car must also pass our technical inspection in order to compete. A reminder that a 90dB limit is strictly enforced at all our events. If it's too loud you will not be allowed to compete.

If you are not an SCCA member you will need to buy the Weekend Membership. ONLY BUY IT ONCE FOR THE WEEKEND! IT IS GOOD FOR BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. It is an extra $5.

Suggested arrival time: 7:30-8am
Registration & Tech opens at 8am
Novice Walk-throughs between 9:30-9:45am
Driver's meeting: 9:45am
First car off: 10am
Registration & Tech closes: END OF 2nd HEAT!
Event Location Hershey Giant Center
Street Address 100 West Hersheypark Drive
City Hershey
State or Province PA
Postal/Zip Code 17033
Country USA
Old 07-07-2010, 05:16 AM

How do i enter id love to give this a shot. its about a 1 hour drive.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:59 AM

Please more info: cost, time, etc... If its cheap enough im very excited....

Shit its this sunday, I have stuff I gotta do, god damn it....
Old 07-07-2010, 01:31 PM

info updated
Old 07-08-2010, 03:07 AM

Spots are being filled fast so if you want to pre reg you guys should today. We get 4 runs and its only 35 bucks so its not a bad deal imo.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:20 AM

I should be down ill get back to you if i can make it that will make 3 CR's in Bstock lol that will be interesting

shit!!!! it says they have a 90db rating idk if my Js racing 70RR will work with this
Old 07-08-2010, 08:26 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

the last one i saw aaron at , he had his tanabe super medallion and he was allowed to run, there were some other real loud cars there too.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by suprmonky73,Jul 8 2010, 08:26 AM
the last one i saw aaron at , he had his tanabe super medallion and he was allowed to run, there were some other real loud cars there too.
yahh but J's WOT iss LOUD
Old 07-08-2010, 01:52 PM

I had the invidia 70mm v3 with a test pipe and they didn't care. As long as it's not open headers they don't really care.

Ps the guys drive the same cr and they are a cocky couple. Talking about how they raced on tracks for 15 years, but ax is a totally differnt game haha. Just come out to have fun
Old 07-08-2010, 01:53 PM

Oh I have a t1r 70mm single and it screams to lol so u should b good

Quick Reply: Autocross at hersheypark this Sunday :)