Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

Anyone know this car/kid that owns it?

Old 05-24-2004, 11:05 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone know this car/kid that owns it?

Rescently ive been having some ex girlfriend trouble. its a long story and i rather not get started. i just need some help. her friend is susposedly named MATT, and hes 21. hes either from voorhes, cherryhill, sumerdale or the blackwood area. he drives a 96-98 twin turbo supra, that is susposedly black with blue vinyl.

ive never seen the kid nor talked to him. all i know is sometimes coming home from work or hanging out, ill get followed. its never the supra, he uses different cars. my ex told one of my friends that ive been followed by her friends. she slipped up.

im not trying to take legal action or anything like that unless this bs gets serious. im just trying to make sure that this kid is real, and not a different one. if anyone knows of this kid matt, or just a kid with the supra im talking about, please let me know. im not going to start any trouble, just trying to get some informtion so im a step ahead of her. and please, if you know him, dont tell him i posted this, hell ell my ex and she will start a lot of trouble i dont need....thanks guys................Frank
Old 05-27-2004, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn sounds like some icky sheet you are in hope all gets better, im so glad i dont have to worry about dumb relationship stuff anymore im actually happy
Old 05-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Former Moderator

its gotten worse. i went to sound of tri state(the worse car place around), asked them if they knew the kid. the manager called my ex and told her i was looking for this supra. the kid exist, and shes mad that im so close to getting him. so now every thing is to the 10th power with the ex relationship trouble crap.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:00 PM

damn that sucks, why dont you just say it and drop the whole thing, i mean has this kid threatened you or anytihng? or just call the cops and keep the stress level low, theres no point.

ive delt with some shitty relationship stuff and sometimes you have to take the high road and the hard road, it will work out better in the end. people will eventually dissapear they will either find someone new or get somthing else on their mind therfore forgetting about the present situation at hand.
Old 05-29-2004, 07:54 AM

seems to me you're making the situation worse by going around asking about the dude. it's obvious he's hearing about it. that, and in your first post you said you weren't up to anything, you just wanted information. and in your last post, you say your ex is mad because you're "so close to getting him." sorry, friend, but i don't believe you're out just for information, and from what i've seen, the dude's got lots of friends with different cars. you're hunting for trouble, and it seems like you're gonna find it before it finds you. I'd just walk away, unless, that is, you're prepared to deal with what comes.
Old 05-29-2004, 09:08 AM

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I'm a lover not a fighter
Old 05-29-2004, 10:21 PM
Former Moderator

Originally posted by mikes2k
I'm a lover not a fighter
agreed.

LIGHTNING, i understand what you are saying. yes im not looking for trouble, but im looking for the kid. it does contradict itself 100%. its a gooffy situation im in, hopefully it will coninue to die down like it has. i just dont understand the amusement other people get from childish acts. most girls are trouble and it sucks im learning that this way.
Old 05-30-2004, 05:35 PM

i'm still not sure i get it
it's childish
you don't condone the behavior
yet you're still there
walk away.
"gooffy" is right
let it go.
Old 05-30-2004, 08:35 PM

Dude if you think this guy is harassing you go to the police and file a report. They might just have a little chat with him and tell him to stay off. Stop talking to the ex and anyone associated with her about her. you have a new chance at finding a better girl now and you don't need the old girl hang over your head.