Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

anyone interested in a weekly meet in west chester

Old 11-01-2008, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone interested in a weekly meet in west chester

id like to start a meet in one of the parking garages in the west chester area. just wondering if anyone from the s2ki community would be interested.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:54 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Depending on the night, I'd probably show up
Old 11-01-2008, 02:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

im down
Old 11-01-2008, 02:26 PM

alright i gotta get the word out in school so we can have a decent amount of people there. i get alot of shit talkers at school about my car being that im the only one in school with an S. so lets show them how we roll. lol
Old 11-01-2008, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by slammed ap1,Nov 1 2008, 05:26 PM
alright i gotta get the word out in school so we can have a decent amount of people there. i get alot of shit talkers at school about my car being that im the only one in school with an S. so lets show them how we roll. lol
When properly motivated, DelVal can roll pretty deep (New Hope Run). I'd say most of the group isn't going to be big into "parking lot" meets unless there is something more interesting attached to the meet. What kind of cars do most of them drive?
Old 11-01-2008, 05:12 PM

the kids that talk alot of shit have vdubs. i had a kid come up to me yesterday saying the only way to make my car go fast is to add 2 extra cylinders. meanwhile s2000's make more power to the wheels stock than his car does to the crank. so he didnt say a word to me after i told him that. but no vdub guys allowed. im just going to tell my friends with the honda's, evo's, suby's, like that. but those kids that talk shit wont hear about it.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by slammed ap1,Nov 1 2008, 08:12 PM
the kids that talk alot of shit have vdubs. i had a kid come up to me yesterday saying the only way to make my car go fast is to add 2 extra cylinders. meanwhile s2000's make more power to the wheels stock than his car does to the crank. so he didnt say a word to me after i told him that. but no vdub guys allowed. im just going to tell my friends with the honda's, evo's, suby's, like that. but those kids that talk shit wont hear about it.
Hell, I don't care who shows up to be honest. Kids start talking to much smack, I bounce. I'm too old to get into pissing contests with kids like that.

Also to let you know in case you're interested, it seems every friday a group of guys get together in Exton by the Giant. They have all sorts of different cars show up. I haven't stopped by yet but I've been meaning to.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by jshimer23,Nov 1 2008, 05:41 PM
Hell, I don't care who shows up to be honest. Kids start talking to much smack, I bounce. I'm too old to get into pissing contests with kids like that.

Also to let you know in case you're interested, it seems every friday a group of guys get together in Exton by the Giant. They have all sorts of different cars show up. I haven't stopped by yet but I've been meaning to.
Friday nights arent too good for me.. thats my free night. lol
Old 11-02-2008, 01:54 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jshimer23,Nov 1 2008, 06:58 PM
When properly motivated, DelVal can roll pretty deep (New Hope Run). I'd say most of the group isn't going to be big into "parking lot" meets unless there is something more interesting attached to the meet. What kind of cars do most of them drive?
agreed, like meet at 5 guys or something then hang out in the parking lot.. something like that
Old 11-02-2008, 03:10 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As long as I can get some pizza at that Sauce place I would show up here and there.

Quick Reply: anyone interested in a weekly meet in west chester