The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Why does my tinkle smell funny after I eat asparagus?

Old 10-28-2002, 04:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jedwards
[B][COLOR=red]My wife and I had dinner with Scott Goodyear a while ago.
Old 10-28-2002, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jedwards
[B][COLOR=red]My wife and I had dinner with Scott Goodyear a while ago.
Old 10-28-2002, 05:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sick, but true...

When I used to be in 'the show', ocassionally you would find yourself having to tinkle during a show. Now, even though a show was only 15 minutes long, there was a good 15 minutes of prep before-hand. During the winter, I wore a 7mm full wetsuit under my costume (cuz that water is DAMN cold!!!), so it was typically as long as 30-45 minutes that I was bundled up, before I would have a chance to go again. I (along with many of my colleagues) was working out heavily at the time, which as you may know, can sometimes bring on sudden and urgent calls to nature. One fine, cold winter day, during the 5:30 show, I'm standing at attention in front of 2000+ spectators. I realize that I have to let loose on the 'stinkle' juice. I figure 'what the hell, I'm in a wetsuit, who's gonna know'... So I begin the process of internally heating my wetsuit. Just when I believe that all is okay with the universe, and that my covert op has been carried out in complete secrecy, I notice a steam cloud arising around me...and only me!
I honestly don't know if anyone in the audience noticed, but everyone on the boat did. It was another 10 minutes of trying to stand at attention, while trying your damndest to not bust out laughing!!!

:realizes how disgusting that actually is, wonders if he should have shared it with everyone:

:has another swig of beer, forgets what he was writing anyway:
Old 10-28-2002, 05:23 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally posted by Zoechops
Sick, but true...

When I used to be in 'the show', ocassionally you would find yourself having to tinkle during a show. Now, even though a show was only 15 minutes long, there was a good 15 minutes of prep before-hand. During the winter, I wore a 7mm full wetsuit under my costume (cuz that water is DAMN cold!!!), so it was typically as long as 30-45 minutes that I was bundled up, before I would have a chance to go again. I (along with many of my colleagues) was working out heavily at the time, which as you may know, can sometimes bring on sudden and urgent calls to nature. One fine, cold winter day, during the 5:30 show, I'm standing at attention in front of 2000+ spectators. I realize that I have to let loose on the 'stinkle' juice. I figure 'what the hell, I'm in a wetsuit, who's gonna know'... So I begin the process of internally heating my wetsuit. Just when I believe that all is okay with the universe, and that my covert op has been carried out in complete secrecy, I notice a steam cloud arising around me...and only me!
I honestly don't know if anyone in the audience noticed, but everyone on the boat did. It was another 10 minutes of trying to stand at attention, while trying your damndest to not bust out laughing!!!

:realizes how disgusting that actually is, wonders if he should have shared it with everyone:

OMFG, that's hilarious....

Old 10-28-2002, 05:26 PM

It is a great way of warming your wetsuit up when you are scuba diving if the water is a little chilly
Old 10-28-2002, 06:00 PM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Zoe, great story!!! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, I guess the fish wouldn't be privvy to the cloud of steam that can rise on land!
Old 10-28-2002, 07:16 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by Zoechops
Sick, but true...

And if there was asparagus for dinner everyone would know.

LOL

Old 10-28-2002, 07:34 PM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

LMAO!!!!
Old 10-28-2002, 07:40 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm going to remember that about Zoe.
Old 10-28-2002, 08:02 PM

How could we ever forget ????

Quick Reply: Why does my tinkle smell funny after I eat asparagus?