The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Camaro vs. Camaro Interceptor...

Old 11-13-2003 | 12:28 PM

And that's at the wheels!
Old 11-13-2003 | 01:06 PM

Speaking of chrome hubcaps...

I was rollin' into the bank drive-in in my blingin' Corolla (with 14" chrome hubcaps), which is a one way road of course, and this assface in a 1970s tankmobile comes roarin the other way and runs me off into the curb... so my blingin hubcap is blinging no more
Old 11-13-2003 | 02:07 PM

Corolla eh? Well, since you damaged your hubcap, now's a better time than ever to finally do that RWD conversion you've been wanting to do! You know, the one with the 2JZ motor!?

This is funny, though:

I went to pick up my bro from school in the Bonneville... Waiting to make my left onto the infamous FM-2920, a V8 Taurus SHO (with 4 middle-aged men) pulls up behind me. I actually saw it about 1/2mi back because he turned onto the road, falling in line behind me. Anyway, I was hoping he'd want to play, so I was watching him in my rear-view the whole time, waiting for a sign...
Old 11-13-2003 | 02:11 PM

And I got that sign...

When he pulled to a stop behind me at the red light, I watched them some more through my rear-view. First, the driver scoots up real close to my rear bumper, leaning up and forward to make sure he doesn't hit me. Then, he and his buddies point to my car, talk about something for a few seconds, then start laughing, shaking their heads. It was obvious they saw the SSEi badge on the trunk and were talking about how slow it was.
Old 11-13-2003 | 02:12 PM

Originally posted by alexf20c
To get into a manufacturer program from UTI (factory training from Audi, VW, Benz, BMW, Porsche, etc.), I can only have 2 moving violations in the last 3 years...

Last night would have been a 3rd.

In that case, why don't you just slow down a little and learn to obey the law ..... that way you wouldn't have these issues

Old 11-13-2003 | 02:14 PM

When the light turns green, I give the car in front of me some room, creep to about 4mph (as indicated by my heads-up display ), and roast the tires for a good 10ft.

Then, I make my left-hand turn onto FM-2920. As luck would have it, the Taurus turned left also. I waited for him at 30mph (where my tall first gear pulls the hardest). He pulls alongside, paces me, all the while he and his buddies are laughing, and shaking their heads some more.

I nod my head, and the guy motions for me to go. I shake my head and insistently motion for him to go first, pointing forward. Finally, he hammers it, and I follow suit.
Old 11-13-2003 | 02:18 PM

At 30mph, I roast the tires all through first gear and chirp 'em pretty damn good in 2nd. By the time my tires stop spinning, I'm perfectly alongside the Taurus, which made it even better, because that's when I just pull on him like crazy, as soon as my cheapo tires bite in.

By 50mph, I already have a car length, and by 82mph, I was at least 4 car lengths ahead. Just to piss him off, I throw him the ricer hazards, then slow to wait for him. For some reason, he hangs back, evn when I slow to 10mph below the speed limit. Finally, he passes me with decent speed; fast enough to comfortably avoid eye contact, but not too fast to instigate another ass-whooping.

It was all fun, and I guess that's probably why my tires, rated at 80k miles, are almost down to the tread indicators after only 7k miles.

Old 11-13-2003 | 02:21 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tokyo_james
Old 11-13-2003 | 02:29 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by alexf20c
Old 11-13-2003 | 02:44 PM

well "stipidherd" can't you see that alex is just trying to say he loves you the only way he knows how.... ????

Quick Reply: Camaro vs. Camaro Interceptor...