The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Camaro vs. Camaro Interceptor...

Old 11-12-2003 | 10:28 PM

Default Camaro vs. Camaro Interceptor...

So I'm sitting at a traffic light, waiting for it to turn green so I can make my left turn. I sat there, and I sat there some more. I sat there for at least 3 minutes... The only reason I had not already run the light is because there was a half-built gas station across the street. It was real dark and I was thinking there was a cop hiding out...

So after 3minutes of that bullshit, I just run the red light. Halfway down the street, I see the red and blue lights... "Awww fubbck."
Old 11-12-2003 | 10:29 PM

I drop it into 2nd and nail it. The rear end stepped out a bit, but I was not about to get a ticket for running a red light in the middle of the boondocks. The road I was on is my #2 Test Circuit, so I know the 20mph switchbacks better than anybody.

The only problem was I had not yet done them in my Camaro...
Old 11-12-2003 | 10:32 PM

In my S2000, I could take the first switchback at 57mph, and the second switchback at about 75mph... I knew my Camaro couldn't compare, so I didn't push it too hard. I did the first switchbacks pretty clean at like 50mph, then came to the faster pair at about 70mph. That was too fast.

After the left-hand turn, it pushed wide so I let off a bit. As soon as I did, the rear end started to come around, so I tried correcting it. I barely saved it, albeit with full lock, the throttle pinned, and howling tires. And by "barely" I mean I lost control of the Camaro.

Thank God for the entrance to the neighborhood, though, which was placed just at the perfect spot where I would've run straight into the ditch.
Old 11-12-2003 | 10:35 PM

Anyway, I drop it into 1st, then pull into the first driveway. I leave it in gear, with the clutch in, but turn off my lights and use the parking brake, rather than the normal brakes. I see the red and blue lights reflecting off the trees, so I just sit there and wait, fingers crossed.

Then ZOOM the state trooper flies by in his Camaro Interceptor...

So I guess it was kinda a good thing that I lost control of the car? If I hadn't, then I'm sure the cop would've caught me...
Old 11-12-2003 | 10:47 PM

I was wondering what you were taking so long at... should of known it was another novel by Alex F. Twentysee
Old 11-12-2003 | 10:48 PM

bad alex
Old 11-12-2003 | 10:54 PM

Originally posted by alexf20c
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah then my leg fell off blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah with large fries blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bloody hell fire blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .

Really ??
Old 11-12-2003 | 11:03 PM

James, it's like this:
Old 11-12-2003 | 11:05 PM

Originally posted by alexf20c
shafiuehf aeudhfaiuehfuialsde hfuahsiudfhlausehflihsjdhflasnf e f oiush fualkudh flua sefuhakushdefl asudehfanusiehf sa df ah sudehf uhalhdeufhla udefh uliash dfh asjhdvcuslvjhSIEhuhafs d fuahsvjhlziunrhsfauwhIHFHALUDFUHIHhhdfuahe fan dechhsd

ha;deuh cfvashdfha dhfa hd hf a dfhajkhs dufhlawkejuhaiuhdkufa sd rednecks drive camaro's faeijf;aherifakrhfgja;ier hfahweifrjaihre f ad nfa ehfo hauiehd fihadefh

hfa;oeihf ah fhahierhfa hdof idjhf aheifhauihedfoiha orhf;aioushfd iahfoi iawsef ah ;dhf iohaoids hfhahd fah sdlkf;hasldf purple monkey dishwasher
Old 11-12-2003 | 11:07 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wicky
rednecks drive camaro's

Quick Reply: Camaro vs. Camaro Interceptor...