Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Old 03-23-2011 | 07:09 AM

same ^^^^^^^^
Old 03-24-2011 | 04:33 AM

I did run the car fax. shows 2 accidents. one frontal, and the air bags were reported as deployed. It also shows a rear accident. do you have details of either one of these? You had only mentioned a front fender replaced and bumper cover. Was their any frame damage or other parts replaced? I would assume so if the bags popped. Any details on the rear hit?

Wow that is info to me. I ran the car fax and only showed one minor incident when new. I see no evidence of rear damage or front damage enough to deploy airbags. I am going to have to look at the report again.

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures to the page? I use a lot of forums that I post on all the time and its usually easy not so easy on this one.
What am I missing.
Old 03-24-2011 | 04:49 AM

side view
Old 03-24-2011 | 05:06 AM

front view
interior
driver side
pass side
tires
engine
Old 03-24-2011 | 08:53 AM
Former Sponsor

My friend at a dealership used their program called autocheck. Supposedly its what alot of dealers use, so maybe this stuff didnt show up in carfax.
Old 03-24-2011 | 01:14 PM

That may explain it.
Old 03-24-2011 | 05:27 PM

Inside trunk lid notice factory part number sticker. I dont think it has been replaced. All the corners inside the cavities are factory E coat

driver side decklid gap looks right very straight looks factory fit

passenger side deck lid gap looks right very straight looks like factory fit

inside trunk passenger side rear valance panel looks factory straight no sign of repair

inside trunk driver side rear valance panel looks factory straight no sign of repair
Old 03-24-2011 | 06:01 PM

hood underside has all the factory stickers I dont think very many shops that go thru the expense to replace them all. The corners of the hood seem to have the factory E coat in the blind corners. Every thing looks factory original to me.

a little hard to see on the passenger side but you can see the frame rails in the center of the picture. It is very straight. No signs of repair at all. No pull marks no hammer marks nothing at all.

Radiator support looks factory install. Still has spot welds no sign of repair or replacement at all.

passenger inside fender no repairs that I can see

drivers side inside fender. No repairs of any kind that I can see.

I have a pretty good eye for signs of body work. I worked in collision repair 20 years ago and know the areas to look for. I just dont see any sign of hard impact front or rear. I know the front bumper cover was replaced because I replaced it because of damage to the lower spoiler where it hit a curb or step or something and it was broken out. I know for a fact that the front bumper support bar and foam behind it had no damage at all. I had a local body shop paint and install the new one. The rear bumper cover might have been replaced can verify that. I pulled all the trunk liner out of the floor and it looks factory fresh too.

I dont how much it takes to deploy airbags but it must no be much because there just isnt any damage on the front at all. Hope the pictures reinforce this.
Old 03-25-2011 | 12:54 PM

bump
Old 03-25-2011 | 07:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for all the photos. The car does look great. This says alot about your honesty . Good seller here guys. Definitely interested in the car again now. I'll be in touch

Quick Reply: SOLD SOLD SOLD