Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

Sold.

Old 09-26-2005 | 09:17 PM

Default Sold.

MY NEW CAR IS COMING IN SOONER THAN EXPECTED. PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THIS CAR AND GIVE IT A GOOD HOME! PRICE DROP: $10,999 OBO.

Click here for more pictures.

The car is immaculate, and I need to sell fast so make me an offer.

This is a one-owner, well maintained, never smoked-in, example located in the southwest (no rust or road-salt damage). The windows are tinted for cooler interior temperatures in the summer. The car has 119,400+ miles (it continues to be my daily driver). The complete vehicle maintenance history is available upon request. The car continues to perform flawlessly and is a very fun and fast car, with the added bonus of being able to seat five passengers--four comfortably. The original owners manual and all related documentation are included. The car is in stock condition with the following exceptions:

* Bilstein Sport shocks and struts, along with aluminum/urethane rear shock mounts, were installed at 100,000 miles. The original shocks and struts needed to be replaced, and the stock rear shock mounts on these cars are notorious for breaking--causing poor performance. The upgrades offer slightly increased performance, lifetime warranty, and a ride that feels stock.
* The stereo system has been completely upgraded. The system is controlled with a Clarion ProAudio HX-D10 Limited head unit. This in-dash CD player delivers audiophile performance and nicely matches the look of the interior of the car. The speakers, including subwoofer, are Infinity Reference series. There are 5 1/4" component speakers in the front doors and kick panels, 4" speakers in the rear deck, and a 10" subwoofer. All are powered by a 40w x 4 + 100w x 1 Kenwood amplifier and run through Rockford Fosgate wires. The XM Satellite radio will NOT be included with the car. I can leave the cradle and antenna installed upon buyer request, or I can remove them and return the center console back to stock. Either way, the stereo has an auxiliary input so you can plug in a DVD player, MP3 player, or other audio source into the stereo system as you wish.
* Stellar integrated car alarm. This unit offers security, keyless entry, and automatic window and sunroof closure.

Also included, but not pictured, are the following:

* Yakima Roof Rack system, specific to the car.
* Two full size spares. The rear wheels on this car are wider than the front. BMW included one full size spare, but it is the width of the front tire only. I purchased a matching wheel and tire for the rear, so there is one front and one rear spare included. These wheels are over $500 each, not including tires.

$10,999 obo. No trades.

Thanks for looking!!
Old 09-28-2005 | 03:53 PM

price drop, sorry had to bump this.
Old 09-28-2005 | 06:15 PM
15 Year Member

I had a buddy put a helluvalot more miles on one than that, just normal maintenance.
Old 09-28-2005 | 06:35 PM

well does your buddy want to buy it, or what?
Old 09-28-2005 | 07:55 PM

What is your contact information? Any accidents/ paintwork? Clear title?
Is the "check engine" light on or is that becuse the ignition was not switched on?
Thermostat housing/ waterpump/ radiator been done?
Is the Ac functioning properly, and is the control unit on the dash working properly?
Thanks.
Old 09-28-2005 | 10:22 PM

The vehicle might be sold unless buyer backs out. I have already gotten a $500 deposit.

But in case he backs out, here is the info you were asking about:

I'll release phone/address information if you are seriously interested in the vehicle but until then I prefer to communicate by email (willahlborn@aol.com) and instant message (aim: willahlborn).

Clear title, no paintwork done on sheetmetal, front bumper cover had been replaced in the past due to someone hitting it in the parking lot. Very light damage at that time. Completely repaired (replaced) by Southwest Collision Craftsmen in Albuquerque, NM. Check engine light is NOT on (vehicle was off). All service lights are green, as the vehicle had a tune up less than 2000 miles ago and oil was changed again since then. About 20,000 miles ago I replaced radiator, hoses, fan clutch, thermostat, thermostat housing, and water pump. The AC is functioning properly, blows very cold. The climate control in-dash works perfectly. The on board computer works, but the display is missing lines (like so many other e36 BMWs).
Old 09-29-2005 | 05:46 AM

Fair enough. if it does not work out send me your contact information to g50carerra@hotmail.com.
Thanks.
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:14 PM

Please lock this, vehicle is sold.