Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

Price Drop: 2000 GPW/Tan S2000, OEM Hardtop - NEW PICTURES

Old 07-18-2014, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Price Drop: 2000 GPW/Tan S2000, OEM Hardtop - NEW PICTURES

Name: Ben
Year: 2000
Color: Gran Prix White
Means of Contact: PM, Call/text 56one 7five8 2five3zero
Body Mileage: 115,000

Engine Mileage: <70,000
Price: 16.5k - Title in hand

Car is temporarily priced at 16.5k until 9/25 at which point I must receive full payment so that I can finalize everything before moving. If no sale is finalized the car will go to Texas with me and repriced at the original 18k.

I'll start by saying I'm in no real rush to sell the car. If I do not get an offer I like I have no problem putting it back into storage.

I bought the car with 90k miles and it needed some love. I had some of the bodywork fixed up, shaved the Honda badges front and rear, removed the windshield tape, had a new clutch put in and resurfaced flywheel, had the brake/clutch fluid flushed, new OEM radiator, had a valve adjustment done as well as had AP2retainers/keepers put in, personally cleaned the throttlebody, PCV, and IAC and installed new coilpacks and spark plugs. I have service records for all engine/drivetrain work from the most reputable Honda S2000 shop in the TampaBay Area, LHT Performance. Feel free to research the owner John's reputation. I had one rear caliper start to stick, so I replaced both rear calipers, put in new slotted rotors, OEM pads along with SS brake lines on all four corners, as well as painted all the calipers gloss black. I have ALL the service records for every bit of mechanical and body work done while in my possession.

I also contacted a local Honda Master-tech who is also an s2ki member, and he replaced the whole interior (was red) with the tan interior from his '06 (he went a custom route). The engine sings now and the car looks like it has less than half of it's miles. I purchased some wheels and an OEM hardtop to complete the look I wanted. Car will come with OEM wheels/tires as well.

Mods:

- Megan Racing Track Coilovers
- Megan Racing Driveshaft Spacer
- K&N Intake System
- Kenwood Headunit
- Factory Front Lip (molded onto bumper, looks way better than seeing the black seal imo)
- Enkei PF01ss 17x9 +48 R + 60 F (faces are the same, hub thickness achieves different offsets)
- 255/40 R , 245/40 F Hankook Ventus V12 tires ~80% tread
- OEM Hardtop
- Ingalls Engine Torque Damper

Maintenance:

-Mobile 1 10W-30 High Mileage every 3500mi
-All pads, rotors, and two rear calipers new @ 103k
-New OEM clutch kit, radiator, and AP2 retainers/keepers @ 105k
-Softtop (glass) new at 90k, has ~1k miles on it before I bought the hardtop.

The Bad: Both front PF01s have slight curb rash, will take pictures when I get home. I also picked up a nail in one rear tire about a month ago and had a quickie used tire put on because I was in a rush to make an appointment. It has about 30% tread. Also, the rear tires on the OEM wheels (not on the car) need to be swapped due to camber wear (I don't run excessive camber, the car was out of alignment on the drive back with it from NC).

I am asking 18,000 with the HT. I paid 3500 for the top, then had to paint it GPW. I would rather not have to deal with removing it and the hardware. If, AND ONLY IF, someone offers me a ludicrous amount for the top alone and I sell it, I will ask 14,500 for the car without the HT. I will NOT sell the car without the hardtop otherwise. No trades.

OEM Hardtop was a must for me. First mod.

Painted HT, shaved bumpers, molded lip. Good coat of wax.

Other pictures or info is available upon request
Old 07-19-2014, 08:12 PM

You're selling the car?! Sad to see it leave your hands. You definitely took good care of it.

I'm going to throw this out there anyway so with that being said. If you decide to sell your HT alone let me know. lol

GLWS!
Old 07-24-2014, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by MG9783
You're selling the car?! Sad to see it leave your hands. You definitely took good care of it.

I'm going to throw this out there anyway so with that being said. If you decide to sell your HT alone let me know. lol

GLWS!
Yeah man I'm taking a new job and it just wont be convenient for me. If need be though I can put it back into storage for when I save enough for boost. The car is ready for it though, maintenance is all taken care of. It's a perfect car to start building in whatever direction someone wants to take it.

Appreciate the compliment though, and I will let you know if the HT comes off.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:55 AM

TTT
Old 07-27-2014, 10:48 AM

Bump for an extremely clean ap1.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:58 AM

Old 08-02-2014, 10:31 AM

Upwards!
Old 08-10-2014, 01:20 PM