Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

PA - 2007 Berlina Black S2000 38k Miles, Very Clean

Old 08-04-2020, 11:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PA - 2007 Berlina Black S2000 38k Miles, Very Clean

Name: Brandon
Year & Model: 2007 Berlina Black S2000
Means of Contact: Rubix811@comcast.net
Mileage: 37,887
Price: $26,000

Hey guys, the time has come to sell my S2000. The car itself is in amazing condition and much care has been taken to preserve and protect everything that I could. It is a 2007 Honda S2000 in Berlina Black with 37,887 miles at the time of these photos. The car was stored inside of my garage when not in use and during the cold winter months was tucked away under a car cover hooked up to a battery tender. I have owned this car since August of 2015 and have taken meticulous care of it ever since. It has always had oil changes every spring when first taken out using Honda filters and good quality oil. Regular maintenance was also done when required and all Honda fluids and parts were used for both transmission and rear differential maintenance. Almost immediately after getting the car I took it to a local shop where I had the “high impact” areas professionally wrapped with Xpel Ultimate paint protection film. This included the front bumper, hood, headlights, both front fenders and mirror caps. The film has definitely been worth its weight in gold as it has made regular cleaning and detailing a breeze while protecting the car from bugs, chips and scuffs.

As far as modifications, there are barely any to speak of. Most of the “mods” are more for visual effect and include light smoked side turn signals, a shorter antenna, engine covers, paint matched keyhole covers and a Skunk2 shift knob. All factory parts were retained and are included if you wish to return the vehicle fully to stock. The S2000 does have a K&N air filter panel that was washed and re-oiled each year for easy maintenance. Interior wise I also added a Modifry dash bracket for a cellphone holder and added a GTA Bluetooth car kit to be able to retain the factory head unit and dash controls while still being able to stream music from your phone.

The car itself is in amazing condition and was cared for in the appropriate way as it deserves. It was never abused, taken on a track, driven in salty winter weather or anything like that. It was enjoyed on the windy backroads with the top down when I had time to drive it from Spring to Fall. Speaking of the top, it is the original top and was conditioned each year to preserve it as long as possible. Inside of the top, two additional strips of outdoor marine vinyl were added where the convertible top mechanism frequently wears through the top itself to add further protection. On the passenger side, the mechanism did wear an area rather thin before adding the strips and the appropriate convertible top repair sealer was used to prevent it from tearing. Both driver and passenger elastic strips were replaced as well. Other than that small issue with the top fabric the convertible top itself functions beautifully with no issues and includes the factory tonneau cover if you wish to use it. There is no damage to speak of in the interior and was frequently cleaned and conditioned.

On to the exterior of the S2000. Along with the above mentioned Xpel Ultimate wrap on the car I also had the factory brake calipers painted silver to prevent rust and keep them in a factory fresh condition. The car was never in an accident and the body and exterior is in wonderful condition. The only two things of note are embarrassingly some small curb rash on the passenger side front wheel and a small scratch on the front bumper. However, the scratch is only in the Xpel wrap and did not damage the paint. Both were pictured as well as I could.

I truly loved this car and did everything I could to keep it preserved to the best of my ability. I would love to see it go to an enthusiast who appreciates and cares for it as well as I did. That being said I am not interested in any form of trade and want to sell outright. I have the title in hand and no rush to sell. I am open to reasonable offers keeping in mind the great condition and OEM state. I am asking $26,000 and am located in Ephrata, PA. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Preferred mode of contact is at Rubix811@comcast.net.

Old 08-04-2020, 11:10 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Wow. This car is so great. I would love to own A BB or GPW AP2 one day. I can tell how well cared for this car has been. EVEN THE BARRELS OF THE WHEELS ARE CLEAN. GLWS! This is truly a gem.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!