Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Northern VA 2007 Red Honda S2000 - 65k miles

Old 06-28-2021, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern VA 2007 Red Honda S2000 - 65k miles

Name: Jose Aguayo
Year: 2007
Color: Formula Red
Mileage: 65,300

Price: $25,500

Up for sale is my red Honda S2000. The car is completely stock and has a little over 65K miles on it. I am the car’s 5th owner and both myself and its previous owners garage kept the car. The car is in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically. I have serviced it at a local shop called Auto America with a friend who had an AP1 for several years himself. The previous owner took the car to Billman’s to perform a valve adjustment and other smaller tweaks. The inside is in pristine condition with the dashboard and both seats in excellent shape.

The exterior is in great condition but there are a few small issues. There is a very small dent in the panel above the left rear tire (see pics). The soft top is the original one and has a small tear in the usual spot for S2K soft tops on the passenger side (water does not leak in). The rear bumper was replaced last year after a fender bender at a stop light. Finally, the hood and front bumper have the usual small rock chips here and there.

I am selling the car because my son was born recently, and I need to upgrade to a larger car. The car has been my prized possession and the most fun I have ever had behind the steering wheel. But, alas, it is time to send my dream machine off to a new adventure. Serious interest/offers only please.

Old 06-29-2021, 03:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jose Luis Aguayo
Name: Jose Aguayo
Year: 2007
Color: Formula Red
Mileage: 65,300

Price: $25,500

Up for sale is my red Honda S2000. The car is completely stock and has a little over 65K miles on it. I am the car’s 5th owner and both myself and its previous owners garage kept the car. The car is in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically. I have serviced it at a local shop called Auto America with a friend who had an AP1 for several years himself. The previous owner took the car to Billman’s to perform a valve adjustment and other smaller tweaks. The inside is in pristine condition with the dashboard and both seats in excellent shape.

The exterior is in great condition but there are a few small issues. There is a very small dent in the panel above the left rear tire (see pics). The soft top is the original one and has a small tear in the usual spot for S2K soft tops on the passenger side (water does not leak in). The rear bumper was replaced last year after a fender bender at a stop light. Finally, the hood and front bumper have the usual small rock chips here and there.

I am selling the car because my son was born recently, and I need to upgrade to a larger car. The car has been my prized possession and the most fun I have ever had behind the steering wheel. But, alas, it is time to send my dream machine off to a new adventure. Serious interest/offers only please.

Text sent from 859.