Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

NJ 2006 Yellow Pearl Honda S2000; all stock, adult owners, 10/10 Matching VIN Tags

Old 07-01-2024, 08:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ 2006 Yellow Pearl Honda S2000; all stock, adult owners, 10/10 Matching VIN Tags

Name: Aaron

Price: $22,000 OBO

Details: 2006 Yellow Pearl Honda S2000 – all stock, adult owners, 10/10 Matching VIN Tags

Mileage: 120,783

Highlights:

- Runs Amazingly: This car has always performed exceptionally well. It’s in perfect running condition, offering a smooth and exhilarating driving experience.

- Sparingly Driven: Purchased as a second summer car from an S2000 enthusiast in 2011. The original owner was a pilot who lived in Las Vegas. This car has seen minimal miles in recent years, keeping its condition pristine.

- Meticulously Maintained: Mostly serviced and maintained at Honda dealerships and by my trusted local mechanic. Every service was done with the utmost care and attention to detail.

- Garage Kept: This S2000 has been mostly garage-kept and covered, protecting it from the elements and ensuring its longevity.

- Immaculate Convertible Top and Interior: Spent thousands on rebuilding the soft top and entire interior, including seat padding, vinyl, and leather trim. The soft top replacement interior rebuild was handled by Purich in Bogota, NJ in 2018. The convertible top interior is in immaculate condition, providing a luxurious and comfortable ride.

- Upgraded Stereo: Enjoy an upgraded stereo system with a custom 12” box in the trunk well for an enhanced audio experience.

- Great Tires: The tires are in great shape, providing excellent grip and handling.

- Extra Covers Included: Comes with a full car cover and a custom soft top cover with straps/fasteners, ensuring the car remains in top condition when not in use.

- Clean CarFax Report: The vehicle has a clean CarFax report, giving you peace of mind about its history and condition.

- Never Raced or Modified: This car has never been raced or had any performance modifications, ensuring it remains in its original and purest form.

- 10/10 Matching VIN Tags: All 10 VIN tags match, highlighting the car's authenticity and originality.

Areas for Attention:

- Driver's Side Door Rattle: There's a rattle in the driver's side door when the window is all the way up. It disappears if the window is open even slightly, but it can be annoying.

- Minor Dings: There are a handful of little dings on the driver's side from kids’ bikes that I never got around to popping out.

- Loose Front Black Grill: The front black grill is loose and needs to be re-fastened.

- Headlamp UV Fog: Both headlamp covers have some UV fogging and may need to be replaced.

- Wheel Scrapes: A couple of wheels have some scraping/road rash that could use touch-up.

- Battery Drain: The battery can drain down if not started regularly, though this might not be unique to this vehicle.

Last edited by abeefe; 07-16-2024 at 08:22 AM. Reason: New price - want to sell!!
Old 07-01-2024, 09:51 AM

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Mileage

You may have to adjust your expectations given the mileage on this car.
The following users liked this post:
bzammitt (07-02-2024)
Old 07-01-2024, 10:19 AM

Thanks for the heads-up, @NSXPhil . I appreciate it! What do you think is more reasonable? Having trouble figuring out the right comps...

Last edited by abeefe; 07-01-2024 at 10:23 AM.
Old 07-02-2024, 04:16 AM

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

$22,000
The following 2 users liked this post by bzammitt:
abeefe (07-16-2024), GBR! (07-17-2024)
Old 07-02-2024, 06:16 AM

New price! Please PM if seriously interested.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:50 AM

Received 88 Likes on 71 Posts

Amazed at the condition of the driver seat considering the mileage because I've so many with half the mileage of this one with bottom bolsters just destroyed. Just need a good detail on the exterior to get it to really shine, GLWS
Old 07-16-2024, 08:23 AM

Default Bump - priced to sell!

Bump. Priced to sell! Make an offer. Need the garage space.
Old 07-17-2024, 04:46 PM

Good price. Post it up on FB groups for better coverage.
Old 07-20-2024, 02:22 PM

Default How do I PM you?

Originally Posted by abeefe
Name: Aaron

Price: $22,000 OBO

Details: 2006 Yellow Pearl Honda S2000 – all stock, adult owners, 10/10 Matching VIN Tags

Mileage: 120,783

Highlights:

- Runs Amazingly: This car has always performed exceptionally well. It’s in perfect running condition, offering a smooth and exhilarating driving experience.

- Sparingly Driven: Purchased as a second summer car from an S2000 enthusiast in 2011. The original owner was a pilot who lived in Las Vegas. This car has seen minimal miles in recent years, keeping its condition pristine.

- Meticulously Maintained: Mostly serviced and maintained at Honda dealerships and by my trusted local mechanic. Every service was done with the utmost care and attention to detail.

- Garage Kept: This S2000 has been mostly garage-kept and covered, protecting it from the elements and ensuring its longevity.

- Immaculate Convertible Top and Interior: Spent thousands on rebuilding the soft top and entire interior, including seat padding, vinyl, and leather trim. The soft top replacement interior rebuild was handled by Purich in Bogota, NJ in 2018. The convertible top interior is in immaculate condition, providing a luxurious and comfortable ride.

- Upgraded Stereo: Enjoy an upgraded stereo system with a custom 12” box in the trunk well for an enhanced audio experience.

- Great Tires: The tires are in great shape, providing excellent grip and handling.

- Extra Covers Included: Comes with a full car cover and a custom soft top cover with straps/fasteners, ensuring the car remains in top condition when not in use.

- Clean CarFax Report: The vehicle has a clean CarFax report, giving you peace of mind about its history and condition.

- Never Raced or Modified: This car has never been raced or had any performance modifications, ensuring it remains in its original and purest form.

- 10/10 Matching VIN Tags: All 10 VIN tags match, highlighting the car's authenticity and originality.

Areas for Attention:

- Driver's Side Door Rattle: There's a rattle in the driver's side door when the window is all the way up. It disappears if the window is open even slightly, but it can be annoying.

- Minor Dings: There are a handful of little dings on the driver's side from kids’ bikes that I never got around to popping out.

- Loose Front Black Grill: The front black grill is loose and needs to be re-fastened.

- Headlamp UV Fog: Both headlamp covers have some UV fogging and may need to be replaced.

- Wheel Scrapes: A couple of wheels have some scraping/road rash that could use touch-up.

- Battery Drain: The battery can drain down if not started regularly, though this might not be unique to this vehicle.
Originally Posted by abeefe
Bump. Priced to sell! Make an offer. Need the garage space.
hello Aaron, how do I PM you? Contact me at 5 6 2 - 6 0 7 - 7 7 0 1