Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

New York City: MINT 2005 Silverstone/Red&Black with 13k original miles, $26k

Old 12-04-2012 | 09:31 AM

Default New York City: MINT 2005 Silverstone/Red&Black with 13k original miles, $26k

Pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1018601...RgCMTMgsugx6Z2

I bought this beautiful Silverstone Metallic/Black-Red 2005 S2000 a few months ago from the original owner. It had 8300 original miles when I bought it. I have driven it quite a bit since I got it and now shows under 13,000 miles. I drive the car often so the mileage will go up a little.

I live in Soho but am often in Northern Westchester, where the car can be seen as well.

The original owner bought the car new and used it sparingly as a fun summer weekend car. He was an enthusiast who performed regular oil changes and took care of it extremely well. He kept all the original manuals, paperwork (including original bill of sale) and tonneau cover from his purchase, which I still have. The car is BONE STOCK other than a set of new tires, which I recently replaced with Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrical All Season tires for safety reasons (the other tires being 7 years old.)

The car was inspected by an extremely well known S2000 authority, one of the top in the country, and he said it was one of the best preserved original cars he's ever seen. Passed with flying colors.

The car basically looks like brand new. The only exceptions to this are a slightly worn driver side floor mat (easily replaced), a few extrordinarily small stone chips on the front, the size of a needle head, a few small wheel scrapes and a few scrapes on the driver side rear bumper, where the original owner scraped into something in a parking lot a few weeks after getting it. I am probably underselling it here- it really looks brand new to most people.

The last year before drive by wire throttle. This color combination, which I am told by S2000 experts is the most desirable of all.

It is extremely hard to find these with this kind of mileage and in this color.

Can email many more pics

$26k

Angus
angusdykman@gmail.com
Old 12-07-2012 | 10:03 AM

bump