Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

(NC) SOLD 2004 Honda S2000, Grand Prix White on Tan leather, 53k miles

Old 09-16-2012, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (NC) SOLD 2004 Honda S2000, Grand Prix White on Tan leather, 53k miles

SOLD

2004 Honda S2000, Grand Prix White on Tan leather, 53k miles, $18,500

Excellent condition 2004 Honda S2000 in Grand Prix White (GPW) on tan leather interior -- rare and beautiful color combination. All original except for upgraded wheels and tires. 53k miles, always garaged, nearly perfect condition. Regular maintenance (not much needed on a stock Honda) with synthetic oil, trans, diff fluids, spark plugs, and air filter. Clean carfax, no accidents, never raced or modified or abused in any way. 2004 is the first year of the AP2 chassis with updated front fascia and the torquier 2.2l engine. I doubt you will find many S2000s better or cleaner than this one. Exterior paint has been regularly waxed and polished, interior is clean, top is rip-free and in excellent condition. Everything on the car works perfectly and as it should.

Wheels are matte grey lightweight TSW Nurburgring 17x9 at all corners with Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 245-40-17 tires -- very very grippy! Tires have maybe 5k miles on them, lots of tread left. OEM Headrest speakers have been added, as has a Aux input adapter for an iPod or phone input. I built a custom phone mount holder for the dash right above the shifter which uses a nice Arkon adjustable grip. Easily (1 screw) removable with no damage/holes to the dash if you don’t like it. Car is also prewired for Valentine 1 radar detector.

Flaws are few and minor. There are a couple of small touched-up scratches on the front right and left rear, only visible from a few feet away. The prior owner had the front bumper cover resprayed due to excessive rock chips -- so the bumper looks very good. There is a small (normal) amount of wear on the driver’s seat -- otherwise the interior looks brand new. The wider front wheels rub a little bit on the front uprights at full steering wheel lock -- doesn’t do any damage.

Car includes two keys, owner’s manual, factory service manual, and the tonneau cover. Original wheels and tires optionally available instead of the TSWs or in addition to them (negotiable). KBB private party value is $19,950 for “very good” condition, and I think this car is closer to “excellent”. Selling only because I am ready to try something different.

Located in Cary, NC near Hwy 55 & High House/Green Level Rd. I would be happy to deliver the car to any inspection facility, or show you the car on the lift I have in my garage. Call Mike at 919-454-5445 or email whit32@gmail.com.

A whole bunch more pictures here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1075819...eat=directlink

Old 09-17-2012, 07:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've ridden in, driven, and been underneath this car. It's very, very nice. He looked for a long time to find this one, because he wanted GPW/Tan, and waited to find the right car.

Also worth noting: I have had my paint meter on this car. There is no evidence of any paintwork on any of the metal panels.

The seller is top notch, too, he's one of a few people I know who are even more meticulous with his stuff than I am.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by krshultz
I've ridden in, driven, and been underneath this car. It's very, very nice. He looked for a long time to find this one, because he wanted GPW/Tan, and waited to find the right car.

Also worth noting: I have had my paint meter on this car. There is no evidence of any paintwork on any of the metal panels.

The seller is top notch, too, he's one of a few people I know who are even more meticulous with his stuff than I am.

Thanks for the vouch Karl, I'll be sending a link to a co-worker today about this car. He is ready to buy and will pull the trigger on most anything I suggest.

-jack
Old 09-18-2012, 11:26 AM

Jack, Karl, thanks guys, I owe you one. Mark came and bought the car today. I'm very happy that it will be in caring hands!

SOLD