Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

NC - 2006 S2000, STR prepped, 90k miles

Old 01-15-2016, 06:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NC - 2006 S2000, STR prepped, 90k miles

First Name: Derek
Price: $14,500
Contact: Please contact me through PM for the time being, I can send pictures to those interested.
Details:

I am selling a 2006 Berlina Black Honda S2000, fully STR prepped with additional parts and optional accessories. The list of modifications ranges from performance to convenience, all of which were made to fit the car to be both a performance automobile for autocross and track, as well as a daily driver. Parts and assessment of vehicle condition are as follows:

PARTS - INSTALLED:
Megan Street coilovers
Saner front sway bar and MX-5 rear bar with McMaster Carr endlinks
Stoptech steel braided brake lines
Steel braided clutch line
K&N intake
Turndown muffler via V-Band clamp flange for STR-class (included, still usable with OEM catback - see pictures)
All Wheel bearings replaced in 2013 (Timken 510050)
All wheel studs replaced in 2013 (ARP-100-7710)
Replaced clutch slave cylinder (2014)
Stoptech slotted rotors
Hard dog roll bar, STR legal install
Alpine CD/MP3/Pandora/Bluetooth deck

EXTRA PARTS:
Extra sets of brake pads, both street and track with varying amounts of ware
Extra clutch slave cylinder
Buddyclub driver and passenger side seat mounts
Honda OEM brake rotors (~2k miles used)
Moroso Oil Baffle
OEM CD/MP3 deck
OEM sway bars (front and back) with OEM endlinks (~45k miles used)
Stock suspension (~40k miles used)

WHEELS:
OEM 17" AP2V2 with Starspec Z1 and Z2 tires; front needs replacing, rears good
1 set of AP1 wheels with Continental DWS tires, 75% tread
1 set of black TRM 17" square-setup wheels with 1 worn set of Dunlop Z2's (2014 season competition tires).

The Good: I have kept this car with the intention of never letting it go... until I realized I could not fit into it for track days. With that in mind I kept it in extremely well working order. Oil changes only with Mobil 1 Extended Performance motor oil (5k mile intervals). Transmission and diff fluid has been changed twice every year since I bought the car with Redline fluids (75w-90 diff fluid & MTL transmission fluid). I made sure to never keep the oil in the trans or the diff in longer than the suggested 15k miles. Brake and clutch fluid done once or twice a year depending on use. Other than the minor scratch and dings the car has been garage kept up until the last year when I moved.

The Bad: Leather on the seats are cracking severely and will need to be replaced. I had the intention of replacing with bucket racing seats but cannot fit under the roll bar with the seats installed. The top is still usable for daily driving but a large tear has developed directly over the passenger seat. Passenger side fender well also has a small chip and bend from catching the larger set of tires. Also, with the install of the Hard Dog roll bar, the plastic pieces around the two roll hoops were cut to make room for the install. The price of replacing both the seats and top with non-OEM material is deleted from the asking price.

Additional Options:

I have an additional set of TRM C3 17x9 (silver) rims with about 15% tread on a set of Z2 Starspecs that are available with/without sale of the car - asking $500.

I have a Hondata engine management system for the car that can be sold with/without the sale of the car - asking $650.

Price of vehicle with additional options is negotiable but within reason. I can send additional pictures to anyone who is interested in purchasing. Not interested in negotiation for the sole purpose of a quick sale.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mileage?