Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

MI: '02 BB, beautiful, new stuff, no accidents. 12.3K - Trade for Speed6K =

Old 07-20-2012, 08:31 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default MI: '02 BB, beautiful, new stuff, no accidents. 12.3K - Trade for Speed6K =

Name: Eathen Gauthier
Phone: 1.231.830.5653 - call/text
Email: Nsinfamy@hotmail.com
Car: 2002 Honda S2000 - Berlina Black
Price: $12,300.00 - Or trade for '06-'07 Mazda Speed 6
Vin: Will be provided upon request - clean carfax - all VINS matching on every panel - all original drive train

Alright, I just bought this car March 24th 2012. The previous owner had the car only worked on at the dealership, had it washed every Friday, and had it garaged all the time next to his 74 Corvette. Before I purchased the car, had Honda put in a new OEM clutch kit, @ 89,000 miles, new battery I bought the car with 95,000- new battery replaced @ 94,000 miles - brakes replaced @ 94,000 miles - new tires @ 95,000 miles - and it currently has 103,000. The only after market parts on the car are Skunk2 lowering springs. The car is basically stock minus the SS lines, and springs, both of which Id id not put on. I like keeping these cars stock now, 9Iv had two previously)

The few months I have owned it I have put this into it:

Honda OEM Clutch master cylinder 100.00
Honda OEM New Valve cover, valve cover gasket, and grommets. ( stock valve cover was chipping, and I wanted a new valve cover ) 230.00
Honda OEM Club Racer Floor mats 89.00
Honda OEM Club Racer radio door 65.00

Exterior: The exterior is in amazing shape normal rock chips, a few tiny dents that are not very noticeable, I would give the paint a 9/10
The rims are factory, and they're plasti-dipped, you can literally go to the wheels and peal it off if you wanted and the stock finish is there, it is neat, I thought the black on black get it a great look.
Interior: Interior is mint, it feels like you're in a new car right off the show room floor.
All Headlights, and brights work, along with turn signals. A/C BLOWS COLD, heat BLOWS COLD! No check engine light at all.
Calipers have been painted Dahlia Blue metallic. All brakes bolts have anti-seize on them for easy removal, SS brakes lines were added by the previous owner. The clutch fluid and brake fluid have been flushed and have all new fluid in them.

I have had a few S2000's now. My car is cleaned twice a week, and maxed about every two weeks, but most of the time it gets a wash and wax every Friday. The car stays garage kept every day and night. Only OEM parts go on the car since I am at Honda enough. I have a list of everything I did including miles when I changed the oil with dates, I am very meticulous about the cars I own. The only real thing I feel is a con to the car is the top has two tiny slits on it, the top is 10 years old and the previous owner said he used protectant on it, all S2000 owners or people interested in buying these cars know this will happen on any top OEM or not, a picture has been provided for you to see.

There is absolutely no rust on the car, the under-body is beautiful as it should be, the motor leaks nothing, there is not a single drop of any fluid from this car. I just changed the oil 7/16/12. ALL VIN number match, no panels have every been replaced on this car, If pictures are needed for proof I will retrieve these upon request.

As for my driving habits with this car, I merge on the highway at around 50 MPH, and shift at about 2500 RPMS every gear. I am in 6th gear by 31 MPH, but I will at times see a few corners where I drive more spirited, the S2000 was not made to go fast, but to handle any corner it sees.

KBB Prices:

Excellent: $13,071
Very good: $12,621
Good: $12,271

Those prices reflect the value of the car, and that it can still hold over 1/3 of its value. I feel the car is in the VERY good bracket, and with a new clutch and tires, brakes, battery, oil, and fluids, I feel it should remain there. The car has never seen snow, and will remain that way.

[Speed6] Trade:

I went the other night to get my friends new car he put a down payment on. The Speed6 was pretty neat when we pulled up, and even after inspecting everything on it and learning some new features I said to myself, that is a classy car I wouldn't mind owning. I would trade straight up for a Speed6 in the same good condition, I do not want a high mileage one that is worth 9000.00 - I will only trade for a good car without any major issues. { please note } I WILL WON'T TRADE FOR A Speed6, there are no other cars I am interested in.

Currently I have a small loan out of the car, I didn't take the full amount since I didn't need too and I was already financially stable. If I find a car (speed6) I want then we will have to go to the bank and get the title and transfer the car to you. If the car is sold then all I have to do is go to the bank and pay it off, pretty simple, no issues.

Thanks for looking, if anyone has any questions please PM, call/text is the

Just to give you an idea of the color the calipers are this was my last S2000 I had the rims I had done are the same color..
Old 07-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

man this is clean. glws!!
Old 07-21-2012, 03:50 AM

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Triple clean. Good sellin'
Old 07-21-2012, 07:01 AM

Thank you for the wonderful compliments.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:40 AM

uppppp
Old 07-23-2012, 04:43 PM

: D great summer car