Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: 2003 s2k in fantastic shape (51k miles)

Old 01-07-2009, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2003 s2k in fantastic shape (51k miles)

SOLD

Located in Conyers, Ga.

2003 Honda s2000 (glass rear window and leather console)
51,100 miles
Black/Black

Potenza RE750's are mounted. Although, they will need to be replaced within about 5-8k miles. A used set of the stock tires will be included.

A set of TIEN coilovers are mounted. They have about 15k miles on them. They cost about $1700 new. The stock suspension will be included.

The convertible top has a small tear in it. A BRAND NEW IN BOX convertible top is included. (it cost him $1500)

A dealer maintained the car. I believe my brother(the owner) has all records of everything done to it.

The car has never been in an accident. It did have a ding in the door that was fixed. I can't think of any flaws in the car. Once I give it a good detail I can tell you about every inch of the car tho.

KBB list a car in this condition at $14,780. He wants it gone ASAP. He will take $14k obo. He's got me in charge of selling it, although, he will be present to sign over the title. He is also available for answering questions about the car's life.

I will get some pictures up once it's been detailed.

(Please)Do not ask me to ship the car. We will only sell locally. The title is in hand ready to be signed over.

I am not the owner, only the owner's brother. I autoX'd the car 3 times. It never touched a cone. I have also put about 3k miles on the car. It really is in awesome shape. Considering the new top and condition, I think this is a great deal for someone who wants a babied s2k.

I understand, as a car-guy(who also spends time on my own e36 m3/online on boards), that me being new does not look well....being my first post is a FS of a large dollar item. I encourage anyone to email me for my phone number and arrange to come look at the car in Conyers, GA.

This automobile was detailed by Detailed Designs Auto Spa. If you're interested in quality paint correction or quality detailing in Atlanta, Ga., check out http://www.detaileddesignsautospa.com

I go under the same screen name over at http://forums.bimmerforums.com I have thousands of posts over many years and have a ton of positive feedback.

Feel free to email me. Again, pictures are to come soon.

hellrotmcoupe@gmail.com

Thanks guys!
Jean-Claude
Old 01-07-2009, 12:04 PM

I just sent you an email.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:42 PM