Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: '04 S2K - silverstone/black/red

Old 11-01-2005, 09:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: '04 S2K - silverstone/black/red

2004 SILVERSTONE/BLACK/RED, PERFECT CONDITION - 24K miles, $23.9K OBO

PICS:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...rice=&cardist=0

It is with much sadness that I must part with my beloved S2000. I just purchased it in August, and unfortunately just learned yesterday that I will be heading to Europe for the next year. When I was in the market for my car, I wanted all of the updates and revisions Honda made for the 2004 model year. According to Edmunds, this is what is new for '04:

What's New for 2004
Honda has made a number of enhancements to the 2004 S2000. Most importantly, a larger 2.2-liter engine has been fitted. This, along with revised transmission gearing, is meant to improve power delivery. Other changes include updated suspension tuning, 17-inch wheels (16s were the previous standard), upgraded brakes, larger tailpipes and restyled front and rear bumpers with new headlights and taillights. Inside, there's a new center console (with two cupholders and a storage tray) and a bit more shoulder, elbow and hiproom for the driver and passenger. All Honda cars have a new seatbelt reminder system this year.

The car is in perfect condition - I used to detail cars professionally so all of the cars I have owned were bought and sold in pristine condition. I only use Zaino Brothers products on the exterior, and Leatherique pristine cleaner/conditioner for the leather - which by the way has zero signs of wear and looks like it came from the showroom. My car has never seen rain, it is always garaged with a car cover on (will give this to the new buyer as well) - and from examining the paint I don't think the previous owner let it see rain either - there are no acid rain etches or pock marks on the car. The only imperfections are one - and only one - slight door ding on the driver's side - I purchased the car with this ding and was planning to get it removed but have not had the time - there is no paint missing so a painless dent removal place I'm sure can do it for $60 or so. There is a hairline scratch about 1" long on the edge of the rear deck lid - hardly noticeable, but I want to tell the new owner everything. Tires still have alot of tread, I would guess 75% atleast. That's pretty much it - mechanically the car is perfect, I only use Mobil 1 synthetic for oil changes, and the car is still under the manufacturer's full warranty for another 18 months and 12 K miles I believe, which will give you piece of mind. Mine has the red/black interior - I can't tell you how many compliments I get on the car and the color combination. I can assure you, there is nothing wrong with the car, I would give it to a family member if they wanted it - I had planned to pay this car off and keep it forever, but with insurance costs and not being able to drive it for atleast a year I am forced to part with it.

The only modification I did is I purchased and installed the seat locks, sold here to S2Ki members only from Kodikan. The car is also hard-wired for a Valentine One. The previous owner of this car is also a member of S2Ki!

I am looking for fair value, I just checked Kelley Blue Book and the value is $24,435, Edmunds is $24,180 (both are private party values.) I am open to all serious offers, but please make it fair, I do not like to and will not haggle.

Please PM me for the VIN# and pictures (have loads to email, from every angle), and feel free to PM me or call me (917-549-2959) with any questions. The car has a clean title, there has never been any body work done, CarFax will show you that as well. It is as clean as can be.

The car is located in Southern New Jersey, 15 minutes from Philadelphia.

Thanks and best of luck to the new owner, you are going to love it! My loss is your gain - take care of her!
Old 11-02-2005, 10:22 AM

Bump - Edited
Old 11-02-2005, 11:37 PM

Beautiful car, great price, seems to be a great seller too!

If only you were in Florida.

Free bump for teasing me, lol.

Hope it helps!
Old 11-03-2005, 06:22 AM

Thanks!
My parents live in West Palm Beach - want me to deliver it for you??
Ironically - I almost purchased an '01 that was in West Palm, same color combo - my dad went to check it out for me, but the seller said he wanted to try Ebay to sell his car. He waited a week, it didn't sell, then he called me back - by then I had my '04! If you are still interested, let me know, when you see the car I gaurantee you won't be disappointed. It's my brothers dream car - I would love to give it to him - but he still has two more years of school lol!
Old 11-08-2005, 09:47 AM

Bump - still available
Old 11-08-2005, 05:51 PM

so does it have a color ?
Old 11-09-2005, 02:09 PM

It's Silverstone with the two-tone black/red interior - I wrote it in the title of the of the ad, sorry I didn't include it in the ad itself. If you would like pics, feel free to PM me and I'll email them to you ASAP. Thanks for the interest!
Old 11-14-2005, 08:00 AM

Bump - Still for sale
Old 11-27-2005, 11:02 AM

BUMP - serious about selling car now that I am home for a short time. Car will be posted on autotrader shortly! If interested please let me know ASAP! Thanks!
Old 12-03-2005, 06:14 PM

BUMP

Quick Reply: FS: '04 S2K - silverstone/black/red