Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

Feeler: 2003 Suzuka Blue S2000

Old 12-07-2008, 03:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: 2003 Suzuka Blue S2000

This is just a feeler right now because I really love this car and would prefer to not see it go, but its proving to be a bit expensive to have while at school. Since I bought the car in March it has seen Mobil 1 synthetic oil every 3k miles and I had the transmission and diff fliud replaced 6 months ago (using oem Honda transmission fliud and Mobil 1 75-90 diff fluid). The car is completely stock and I am the second owner of the car. When I got it, it only had 19k miles on it and now it has 33k miles. I've driven it a lot in the past 8 or so months, but almost ALL of those miles are from the highway. The car has not been to the track, or autocrossed or anything, only driven on the street. I don't have many pictures right now and the car is back at home since winter is fairly brutal here at school but I can definitely take more pictures for anyone interested when I get done with finals in 2 weeks. The paint is in good shape, there is really only one blemish that won't dissapear with a solid wash/claybar/wax and its on the drivers side door. There is also an extremely shallow dent i nthe drivers side fender that is almost completely un-noticable. And finally, the front bumper has marks in it from where someone pushed a shopping cart into it in the parking lot at Target here at school (which is the other reason the car is now safe in the driveway at home instead of here with me at school). The interior is in good shape too. There is some wear on the side bolsters of the seats (almost none on the passenger seat though) which should be expected as the car is almost 6 years old now. There are also small marks in the drivers side doorcard form where the seatbelt was closed in it once (you cna't see them at all with the door closed). I would be looking for somewhere in the $15,000 range for the car. Here are the few pictures of it I have currently:

(I had the front license plate holes shaved so the bumper is smooth, that is the only work done to the car).

Feel free to PM me here or email me at eric@bannedvw.com with any questions about the car. I won't be able to show the car until after December 17th when I get back home from school for winter break.

Thanks!!
-Eric Bilotta
Old 12-07-2008, 04:33 PM

The car has been to the track, or autocross, or anything, only dirven on the street.<--- you might wanna clarify that.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by yeaitsahonda,Dec 7 2008, 08:33 PM
The car has been to the track, or autocross, or anything, only dirven on the street.<--- you might wanna clarify that.
wow thank you for catching that! Its supposed to read "the car has not been..."

Post edited. Thanks!