Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

CO 2005 NFR Honda S2000 $13,500

Old 10-15-2015, 10:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CO 2005 NFR Honda S2000 $13,500

Name: Ryan
Price: $13,500 OBO
Details about the Car: 2005 NFR Honda S2000 with 74K miles (miles will increase slightly because I do still like to take it out)

Mods:
K&N air intake
What the car needs if you bought it today:
Tires
What you may or may not want to take care of in the near future:
Change tranny and diff fluid
Replace soft top(there are tears in the common spots on both sides. Zoom in on side profile photos to see what I mean)
During cold starts the starter makes a squealing noise. I took it to a mechanic that I trusted and he said it's really up to me if I want to spend the money to fix it. It has never not started for me. It just makes a noise on first startup when it hasn't run in a few days.
Repaint the front bumper, fenders, and hood. There are rock chips if you look closely and if you want a super clean s2k you'll have to get the front of the car repainted. It looks good from the road but it annoys me when I get up close and personal.
Personal Carfax Report
First off, the car has a clean title. However...the car has been in I believe 3 accidents (all minor). I took it to a Honda dealer once to see if they wanted to buy it and they told me they saw 2 accidents on the car fax. So I think an official Carfax would show 2. 1 accident before me, which must have been a fender bender to the passenger door because it has been repainted (I think). The other 2 were sadly with me. One right after the other i'm afraid. I got backed into by a big truck in a parking lot and it dented up the driver side rear quarter panel (very low impact). That damage resulted in the driver side rear quarter and rear bumper to be repainted. Then right after that happened I winterized the car to store for a winter in my home state of North Dakota. Long story short a steal pipe tipped over the wrong way and dinged the passenger side rear quarter panel. That resulted in the passenger side quarter panel being repainted. In my personal opinion if it's any consolation is that the color matching looks great. The same guy repainted the rear quarter panels and rear bumper and he did an excellent job. I think the passenger side could afford to be wet sanded and buffed to look pristine but it's not noticeable to the average joe. Hope my honesty isn't over telling and prevents me from selling this car haha. It really is a great car overall and I'm trying to be fair with the price all things considered.
Summary: Clean Title. Both quarter panels, rear bumper, and passenger side door have been repainted. All body panels are original from the factory. All repair work was done professionally and NO bondo or filler was used in repairing the metal. "It was Pulled and meter finished with very little glaze" (quoted by the autobody repair man himself @trohrich).
Maintenance records
I have 2 records of work being done right after I bought the car. I have the receipts for the Auto body work performed but I have not uploaded those yet. I will update this post with those when I can but I apologize if you are viewing this before they are up.
Link for initial inspection done after I bought the car = https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwS...ew?usp=sharing
Link for repair work done after initial inspection = https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwS...ew?usp=sharing
Why I'm getting rid of it
Embarrassing to say but financial reasons. I hope to buy another s2k in my future. I wanted this car to track someday but when I think of the money that would cost me. I don't think I could do that right now in my life.

I'd love to hear feedback on my post guys (e.g. price, detail, pictures, etc)

Photo bellow was taken 10/11/15

Photo bellow is driver side rear tire tread (other side looks the same)

Photo bellow is driver side front tire tread (other side looks the same)
Old 10-15-2015, 06:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is the title clean or Salvage because of the 3 accidents?
Old 10-18-2015, 05:18 AM

This^
Old 10-19-2015, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by 516S2K
Is the title clean or Salvage because of the 3 accidents?
It's clean title guys. Thanks for bringing that up. I'm going to update the post with that important piece of information.