Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2008 s2000 CR APB

Old 05-02-2013, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 s2000 CR APB

Hello Fellow S2ki Members,

I have thought this through and through over the past couple of weeks but I now fully committed onselling my CR. It has been a pleasure having the car and i did and still do enjoy every second behind the wheel. Unfortunately, I have an obsession with another car. I initially was in the market for a Lotus Elise but for many reasons ex. costs, rarity, i decided to look into other sports cars. Around October 2012 i began to search and test drive other sports cars and thats when I came across the CR at a local Toyota dealer. I was practically sold when I saw the car, the color looks absolutely gorgeous in person. (Pictures simply cannot do this car justice) I purchased the car and fell in love with it during the short amount of time I have had it but, I cannot stop thinking about having a Lotus in my life, So I have worked up the courage to fully commit in selling the CR and to begin my search for my future Elise.

About the car:

I purchased the car with around 19k miles, The car now has around 30k miles. I purchased the car completely stock and have not changed a thing. I DID drive this car and for few months it was my daily until I picked up a used Toyota to commute to work. The CR stays under a carport when it is not on the road. It is not a garage beauty queen, I do drive it whenever I get the chance. I have however taken extremely good care of the car ex. synthetic oil changes every 3-4k miles, carwash/wax a few times a month, left under a carport. I also have trans and diff fluid from hardtopguy.com on their way for the 30k service, which will be done prior to sale. I will also be getting the car inspected as it is currently due prior to sale. I do have all 3 sets of keys for the car. I do also have a lien on the car.

Flaws:

The car has two flaws that were there when i originally purchased the car so i do not know much about them. There will be pictures provided below each of the following.

1. Both front fenders were rolled and this is apparent from the outside of the car. Unless you are really looking for flaws it is not bad.
the backs however, are not rolled at all so i am not sure why the fronts were.

2. the hardtop has a very tiny mark in it.

My information:

Justin borrelli
South jersey
Justin.Borrelli@gmail.com
856 857 7798

PRICE - $26,500

I have taken many pictures please use the following link. If you would like to see additional pictures please give me a call,text,email and I will be happy to talk about my car or get pictures of anything you would like.

http://justinborrelli.imgur.com/all

Update:5 new pictures have been added to my imgur account of the car. 4 are pictures of underneath the car which i took when i changed all of the fluids. The last is of all the manuals which came with the car when i purchased it =]

please text me and let me know if you want any other pictures and ill get them up asap!

also here are a few videos on youtube. I took a video of the car being started cold and another of me driving up the street. They were taking with my Iphone and unfortunate i wasn't blessed with 3 hands so enjoy my terrible videos ahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_4hM...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGua...ature=youtu.be
Old 05-03-2013, 12:33 AM

Did not see any images after entering the link that you posted.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:26 AM

^Says 0 images.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:29 AM

I am currently at work but will fix images when I get home today.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:10 PM

i offer $18k right now without seeing pics. ill drive to you with cash in hand tonight. let me know
Old 05-03-2013, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by NYS2000TURBO
i offer $18k right now without seeing pics. ill drive to you with cash in hand tonight. let me know
good job on the ultra low ball
Old 05-03-2013, 02:26 PM

Yes, $18k for my CR, lets meet right now. I'm not currently home but I will meet you in the heart of Camden in 15 minutes. Please make sure to bring cash in a clear plastic bag.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

^ ^

lol. I think NYS2000 meant it as a joke b/c theres no pictures up.

But anyway, lets see some pics of your CR!
Old 05-03-2013, 03:03 PM

Ahahah I know I put a winky face but it didn't show up now I just look mean :/

I am leaving work in 1 hour. I will have around 30 pictures for your viewing pleasure soon :]
Old 05-03-2013, 03:15 PM

Well appraently when I initially set Up my imgur account I set it to private.... Pictures are now public and you should be able to view them!

Quick Reply: 2008 s2000 CR APB