Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2007 Honda S2000 Silverstone 40,763 miles - $25.5k OBO

Old 08-04-2015, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Honda S2000 Silverstone 40,763 miles - $25.5k OBO

First Name: Aaron
Price: SOLD for asking price
Location: Sacramento, CA (will drive to meet up, if necessary and feasible)
Phone: will distribute once contact via PM or email has been made

Odometer: 40,763
Paint color: Silverstone Metallic
Interior: Red/Black
Title status: Clean

Up for sale is my beloved--and minty--2007 clean title Silverstone S2000. The car has a mere 40,763 miles on it, has always been garaged, and resides under a custom fit Covercraft car cover. For the right price, I will include a BNIB AP2 Silverstone front lip. This car has never seen rain in my possession. The car doesn't even come out of it is above 85 degrees. California car its entire life, sold here to its first owner in Dublin, CA from Dublin Honda.

I purchased the car in November 2014 from BMW Concord. I am the second owner; however I have only owned it for 8 months so this can realistically be viewed as a one owner car. The first owner was an older gentleman and barely drove it. Car was just serviced in June 2015 at Maita Honda here in Sacramento. All fluids were changed, and all scheduled maintenance was performed. The car is driving better than ever.

The original owner traded it in to BMW Concord for a down payment on an M4 and I immediately contacted the dealership, before it was even available to the public. I was the first and only customer to test drive car. I bought it on the spot. The car has been nothing but an absolute joy for me in every sense of the word, but I have decided to let her go in the presence of other mounting financial obligations. The car has a lien with Chase Bank for a smooth transaction between buyer and seller.

From seats, to carpet, to engine bay--the car is spotless. The transmission and engine are gems: no weird clicks, no grinding, no check engine lights. Aside from the inevitable rock chip or two, the exterior is perfect. Entirely free of dents and dings. Every time I enter or exit this car, I am careful (many would say too careful) not to tarnish the well-known quick-wearing seats. As a result, the seats--bolsters and all--are near perfect. The same goes for the rest of the car. The dash and all its knobs even look brand new.

I have babied this thing from the start, as did the original owner: the car only had 38,000 on it when I bought it. The soft top had two small tears in the typical S2000 locations and was replaced with a brand new one upon purchase by BMW Concord with arguably one of the best top available for our cars: a GAAH Soft Top. Records will be provided. The fit is absolutely perfect, and I have maintained the top with nothing but Raggtopp. The top is, essentially, brand new; beautifully black and unflawed. The cleaning products I use on the car are: Mothers Caranuba Wax, Meguiar's Gold Class suds, Meguiar's Natural Shine interior protectant, Meguiar's Hot Shine tire spray, and Griot's Leather cleaner.

The car is 100% stock, with the addition of the OEM rear spoiler. The car has never been modified in any way. This car has never been tracked. It is a blank canvas. Additionally, I have a set of BRAND NEW, never used pair of red OEM premium extended floor mats that I will include in the sale.

Only 578 in this color scheme made for this model year. This is a car for someone who is looking for a clean, babied S2000 to enjoy for years and years...and years...to come. These babied, low-mile S2000s will continue to rise in value over the next decade. To be honest, I didn't see myself selling this car so soon, but circumstances arise. I'll get another S2000, someday. But for now, someone else gets to enjoy this gem. Car sold as is. More pictures available upon request. 2 keys + key fob and original owner's manual included. $25.5k OBO takes her. Feel free to email or PM. No test drives without Driver's License and Cash in hand. More pictures available upon request. Cheers, all.

- Aaron

Old 08-06-2015, 08:59 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That is an uber clean Silverstone. I'm glad to know there are other people like me that are OCD about not wearing out the seat bolsters.

What wipers do you have on? Kinda like their sleek look.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:59 AM

I had the blades replaced at Honda, so whatever the factory places on these cars is what is on them.
A couple more pics (these were slightly compressed so excuse the quality):

Enjoy the bow-tie
Old 08-07-2015, 07:53 AM

Wow, that is just clean AF. I had the same year and color combo. GLWS!
Old 08-07-2015, 09:02 AM

Received 136 Likes on 106 Posts

Umm, the seats in the second series of pics are all black???
Old 08-07-2015, 11:48 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dwb993
Umm, the seats in the second series of pics are all black???
You can't infer that by those pics. The red portion of the seat is cut off by the angle of the pics.

I highly doubt he is trying to a pull a fast one by using someone else's pics.
Old 08-13-2015, 07:19 AM

lol seats are all red/black and the car is now sold for asking price. Thanks to all for the kind words.

Mods please delete if necessary.