Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2003 S2000 15k Miles, MINT- Upstate NY

Old 09-02-2014, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 S2000 15k Miles, MINT- Upstate NY

Name: Carl
Year & Model: 2003 S2000
Means of Contact: 518-847-7236 Text/ Call
Description:
Mileage: 15,000
Price: $21,500

Hello all,

I am not 100% sure if this is going to happen, but if I sell, I want it to go to someone who will appreciate the car and not some chump.

I am the second owner of this white with tan leather 2003 s2k. It just hit 15,000 miles. Yes 15k miles. The previous owner was a 60 year old man who bought it brand new and never drove it.

This car is immaculate. Mint. Ready to be worshiped.

The only mod on this car is a Greddy Exhaust. Stock EVERYTHING. Everything works. 0 Issues. No cracks in the glass window, no tears in the roof.

The only cosmetic mod is tinted tails. It is a film on it. It can be removed if you wanted to.

The only negative..... it has a lien. I have never sold a car with a lien, so if you are actually interested, and know how it works lets talk.

The car has been in rain once. No snow ever. Brand new tires less than 500 miles. The only reason I am looking to sell is because I need to clear out debt that is killing me. I know people say "I dont want to sell blah blah blah" But this kills me. Its perfect. My outstanding debt would be lifted off me with this gone.

If I forgot anything, or you want to know more, don't hesitate to call or text me. Please serious inquires only.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:45 PM

Why do these cars come up on the east coast and not the west coast?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2014, 04:33 AM

Would you take $18?
Old 09-04-2014, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Murkadurkah
Would you take $18?

No I was offered around there @ the dealership.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:17 AM

Received 320 Likes on 170 Posts

Please updated your original posting with the following at the top:\

Name: First name is sufficient
Year & Model:
Means of Contact:
Description: (ie trim level, if applicable)
Mileage:
Price plus OBO is acceptable but no listings without an asking price.

It is a required format for all vehicles for sale.

Thank you.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me go ahead and tell you why you should hold it NEAR your asking price and why someone may "have" to have it:

1. Low mileage, AP1 last year with 9k RPM redline and with stock glass window top (very desirable)
2. It's a GPW on tan in excellent condition, most desireable color combination.

You should replace the exhaust with stock and take the damn film off the tail lights I feel that more people would be interested in the car that way.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by jkelley
Let me go ahead and tell you why you should hold it NEAR your asking price and why someone may "have" to have it:

1. Low mileage, AP1 last year with 9k RPM redline and with stock glass window top (very desirable)

You should replace the exhaust with stock and take the damn film off the tail lights I feel that more people would be interested in the car that way.

Appreciate the feedback. That made me forget to add that I do have the OEM exhaust. The film is a personal choice (I like it) and it can be taken off if someone buys it. I will not be replacing anything as I am not 100% on selling it (Money talks) That said, it can be 100% OEM to the original buyer.

Thank you for the kind words
Old 09-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Let me go ahead and tell you why you should hold it NEAR your asking price and why someone may "have" to have it: 1. Low mileage, AP1 last year with 9k RPM redline and with stock glass window top (very desirable) 2. It's a GPW on tan in excellent condition, most desireable color combination. You should replace the exhaust with stock and take the damn film off the tail lights I feel that more people would be interested in the car that way.
I agree. It might take awhile to sell but someone will "have to have it" and will be willing to pay for it. Good luck!
Old 09-04-2014, 09:06 AM

Received 174 Likes on 132 Posts

Are you sure about that? As nice as GPW on tan is GPW CR and GPW/all red is far more desirable.

Regardless of that, it looks like a nice car with very low miles. It's getting harder and harder to find low mileage ap1's . I'm sure it will sell at a reasonable price to the right buyer. GLWS!
Old 09-04-2014, 10:02 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Last time posting here Carl I promise.

I went ahead and deleted all my posts from your thread. My opinions had no place here and I apologize.

Go ahead and delete your replies to me so my comments will no longer exist. Cheers.

Quick Reply: 2003 S2000 15k Miles, MINT- Upstate NY