Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2002 Lexus IS300, AUTO, 42,000 original Miles, Clean Title

Old 04-04-2012, 08:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Lexus IS300, AUTO, 42,000 original Miles, Clean Title

Up for sale is a pristine example of a low mileage Lexus IS300 in silver with black leather and suede interior. The vehicle only has 40,xxx original miles on it and has a CLEAN TITLE. The exterior is in near perfect condition with no scratches or scrapes. I am extremely anal with my vehicles and you would be hard pressed to find another IS300 in near MINT condition. I waxed and clayed the car almost every month to make sure the paint stayed like factory new. There is only a small ding on the fuel cap door along with front passenger door which is not noticeable unless you look very closely. All dings can be pulled out by a dent repair man and you would have a flawless exterior. The paint has no oxidation and looks to be factory new. This vehicle came equipped with a automatic transmission, homelink garage opener, moonroof, heated side view mirrors, compass, and HID headlights. The vehicle is bone stock with no modifications. This vehicle also had the timing belt service performed which included timing belt, water pump, timing belt bearings, camshaft seals, crankshaft seal, thermostat, gasket, and coolant. It has new front brake pads along with rotors as well. Only factory LEXUS parts were used for all repairs. The rear shocks were also replaced as they had started to leak slightly. All four tires were just replaced less then 1,000 miles ago with Hankook Ventus Evo V12 tires and a four wheel alignment was completed as well. The major service was performed at the same time as the timing belt package and included the oil and filter, engine air filter, cabin a/c filter, brake fluid flush, transmission fluid flush, coolant flush, power steering flush, and rear differential fluid exchange.This unit is a fully functional voice navigation system, IPOD player, DVD player, and has handsfree Bluetooth Phone capability. Please NO LOWBALLERS or dealership calls trying to get the car for resell. Vehicle is up for sale at 13,499 OBO. I will also consider trades for a S2K depending on condition - I may be willing to put money on top as well. Thanks.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:06 PM

What an anally clean car from 02 , glws
Old 04-05-2012, 05:21 AM

^^^
true dat.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:56 PM

Moderators. Please close thread. Vehicle has been sold.