Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

*** 2006 S2000 For Sale! White ext/Black int ***

Old 07-08-2010, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *** 2006 S2000 For Sale! White ext/Black int ***

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:MESELX:IT

*** 2006 Honda S2000 for $22,750 Firm ***
~~~ MINT CONDITION, Inside and Out!!! LOW miles !!! ~~~

Kelly Blue Book Values at 28,100 miles = Private Party "Excellent Condition" is $20,025, Suggested Retail Value is $22,925, and Certified Pre-Owned is $23,375. (This S2K was purchased CPO on August 30, 2010 from Norm Reeves Honda as a lease return, and has only had less than 5,000 miles added in the past 10.5 months......I would argue it is still CPO condition, and needs no reconditioning!)

COLOR: Grand Prix White with all Black leather interior (Only year out of 10 model years where white model came with black leather interior. All other white models came with tan leather interior or red leather interior).
MILEAGE: 28,100
BASIC INFO:
Transmission = Manual 6-speed
Drive = 2-wheel Rear-wheel Drive
Engine = 2.2L engine
Cylinders = 4-cylinders
Horsepower = 237 horsepower@ 7,800rpm
Torque = 162 torque@ 6,800rpm
Headlights = HIDs (High-Intensity Discharge)
EPA MPG= 20 city/26 hwy
Includes = OEM “Dust Cover” (factory dealership accessory car cover)

PERSONAL NOTE:
I first fell in love with the Honda S2000 at the 1999 Los Angeles Auto Show. I was only 19 then. I waited for life to pass a few years (college, law school, marriage, career, toddler to reach age 3) when I finally bought the white ext/black int model I always wanted in August 2009 when I heard that Honda was no longer going to ever sell the Japan-built S2000 again. I bought my S2K from Norm Reeves Honda Superstore in West Covina as a "1-owner" Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. I bought it with approximately 23,000 miles on it and it was going to be Car #3 for me and my husband. I only drove it about 3-4 days a month during outings when we didn't have to drive with our toddler. My husband and I took the S2000 on a 1,600-mile road trip from L.A. to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, AZ, and Scottsdale, AZ in December 2009. Other than that, it has only been driven about 400-500 miles PER MONTH on trips to O.C. beaches and San Diego.

In April 2010, my husband decided he wanted to finally look for and buy a rare "400-made in white/400-made in grey/leather interior/sunroof, etc..." Subaru Impreza WRX STi Limited (our model is Aspen White Pearl exterior with STi Limited black leather interior). He fell in love with the TURBO All-Wheel Drive STi Limited when he saw it at Sierra Subaru in Monrovia back in mid-2007. It was known at the “Stealth” model because it had the performance of the STi AND the luxurious refinement of leather interior, heated seats, a moonroof, understated lip spoiler, silver alloy wheels, etc... items the usual high-winged, gold wheels, no moonroof, cloth interior STis never came with. However, we already had two other cars at that time and had no need for a third. But now we have the opportunity to phase out our older 2001 Acura Integra GS-R Sedan and 2001 Honda Accord EX Sedan for a newer four-door sedan since our 3-year-old was moving out of a bulky convertible car seat to a slender booster seat. My husband finally found a white STi Limited from CarMax in Irvine as a "1-owner" CPO vehicle. He bought it in April 2010 with approximately 31,600 miles on it and it was going to be Car #4 for me and my husband. In the past three months, he has only added about 1,500 miles on it. It gets driven about 1 day per week for a 100-mile roundtrip freeway work commute.

Now brings me to the good news/bad news. Early this month, my husband and I found out we are expecting our second child (due January 2011) - great news! But, we cannot prudently keep a 2-seater roadster and a scary fast (seriously) TURBO compact sedan with a 3-year-old and a baby on the way - bad news is the little time we did spend with these two great cars. We have decided to sell both vehicles we purchased in the past year, and buy our "dream" minivan, a white 2010 Honda Odyssey Touring later this year. Haahaa, "dream" minivan. But at least the Touring model has some cool gadgets and lots of space.

************** Please email me if you have questions about either vehicle or would like to see more photos (Our high-res photos were too large for some websites). BOTH CARS ARE ALWAYS GARAGED, and the S2000 is always additionally covered with an OEM factory-fit “Dust Cover” car cover (we really baby our cars). Please also email me times when you can visit to look at and test-drive either vehicle only if you are seriously interested and able to purchase either our 2006 Honda S2000 ($22,750 Firm) or our 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Limited ($26,995 Firm). We live in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Thanks! ***************** My Car's eBay Listing with PHOTOS![B][SIZE=7]
Old 07-08-2010, 09:19 PM

interested in any trades?

also you mean cpo in 2009?
Old 07-09-2010, 04:26 PM

If only the price were slightly lower. Just out of my budget.

GLWS!
Old 07-10-2010, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by t3amd,Jul 8 2010, 08:38 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:MESELX:IT

*** 2006 Honda S2000 for $22,750 Firm ***
~~~ MINT CONDITION, Inside and Out!!! LOW miles !!! ~~~

Kelly Blue Book Values at 28,100 miles = Private Party "Excellent Condition" is $20,025, Suggested Retail Value is $22,925, and Certified Pre-Owned is $23,375. (This S2K was purchased CPO on August 30, 2010 from Norm Reeves Honda as a lease return, and has only had less than 5,000 miles added in the past 10.5 months......I would argue it is still CPO condition, and needs no reconditioning!)

COLOR: Grand Prix White with all Black leather interior (Only year out of 10 model years where white model came with black leather interior. All other white models came with tan leather interior or red leather interior).
MILEAGE: 28,100
BASIC INFO:
Transmission = Manual 6-speed
Drive = 2-wheel Rear-wheel Drive
Engine = 2.2L engine
Cylinders = 4-cylinders
Horsepower = 237 horsepower@ 7,800rpm
Torque = 162 torque@ 6,800rpm
Headlights = HIDs (High-Intensity Discharge)
EPA MPG= 20 city/26 hwy
Includes = OEM “Dust Cover” (factory dealership accessory car cover)

PERSONAL NOTE:
I first fell in love with the Honda S2000 at the 1999 Los Angeles Auto Show. I was only 19 then. I waited for life to pass a few years (college, law school, marriage, career, toddler to reach age 3) when I finally bought the white ext/black int model I always wanted in August 2009 when I heard that Honda was no longer going to ever sell the Japan-built S2000 again. I bought my S2K from Norm Reeves Honda Superstore in West Covina as a "1-owner" Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. I bought it with approximately 23,000 miles on it and it was going to be Car #3 for me and my husband. I only drove it about 3-4 days a month during outings when we didn't have to drive with our toddler. My husband and I took the S2000 on a 1,600-mile road trip from L.A. to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, AZ, and Scottsdale, AZ in December 2009. Other than that, it has only been driven about 400-500 miles PER MONTH on trips to O.C. beaches and San Diego.

In April 2010, my husband decided he wanted to finally look for and buy a rare "400-made in white/400-made in grey/leather interior/sunroof, etc..." Subaru Impreza WRX STi Limited (our model is Aspen White Pearl exterior with STi Limited black leather interior). He fell in love with the TURBO All-Wheel Drive STi Limited when he saw it at Sierra Subaru in Monrovia back in mid-2007. It was known at the “Stealth” model because it had the performance of the STi AND the luxurious refinement of leather interior, heated seats, a moonroof, understated lip spoiler, silver alloy wheels, etc... items the usual high-winged, gold wheels, no moonroof, cloth interior STis never came with. However, we already had two other cars at that time and had no need for a third. But now we have the opportunity to phase out our older 2001 Acura Integra GS-R Sedan and 2001 Honda Accord EX Sedan for a newer four-door sedan since our 3-year-old was moving out of a bulky convertible car seat to a slender booster seat. My husband finally found a white STi Limited from CarMax in Irvine as a "1-owner" CPO vehicle. He bought it in April 2010 with approximately 31,600 miles on it and it was going to be Car #4 for me and my husband. In the past three months, he has only added about 1,500 miles on it. It gets driven about 1 day per week for a 100-mile roundtrip freeway work commute.

Now brings me to the good news/bad news. Early this month, my husband and I found out we are expecting our second child (due January 2011) - great news! But, we cannot prudently keep a 2-seater roadster and a scary fast (seriously) TURBO compact sedan with a 3-year-old and a baby on the way - bad news is the little time we did spend with these two great cars. We have decided to sell both vehicles we purchased in the past year, and buy our "dream" minivan, a white 2010 Honda Odyssey Touring later this year. Haahaa, "dream" minivan. But at least the Touring model has some cool gadgets and lots of space.

************** Please email me if you have questions about either vehicle or would like to see more photos (Our high-res photos were too large for some websites). BOTH CARS ARE ALWAYS GARAGED, and the S2000 is always additionally covered with an OEM factory-fit “Dust Cover” car cover (we really baby our cars). Please also email me times when you can visit to look at and test-drive either vehicle only if you are seriously interested and able to purchase either our 2006 Honda S2000 ($22,750 Firm) or our 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Limited ($26,995 Firm). We live in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Thanks! ***************** My Car's eBay Listing with PHOTOS![B][SIZE=7]

Can you repeat that? Haha. Good luck with the sale.

tnt