Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Wilmington Meet Today

Old 06-22-2003, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, this will not be the last of the "summary" of the weekend, but last night, I can only tell you that Dan got to dance w/a Big Fat ugly Bride to be!!! Not much more that that beyond we all got $hitfaced!!!!!!! Zach, I truly hope your mom is ok, and sorry to hear about the accident!! We missed you last night.
-
Unfortunately we lost Matt this morning, as he had to go home. We went to the beach and hung out and COOKED!! Boy was the scenery beautiful And yes, Dan and I are still here drinking
-
Dans brother asked if we could go out and cruise and was jealous at how well Zach, and I handle our rides thru turnes = fishtails He asked if I would "help" show him, so we went to the park and i was demonstrating the art of "fishtailing" (mind you i had a few beers in me = dumbass !!!!!!) and a sheriff showed up. He and a few of his buddies went thru the "scare" tactic process and, thank god my top was down and i had only had a couple of beers = "lesson here Zach!!"
-
I was afraid they would smell alcohol and i would be screwed = well deserved too!!! I was not afraid about my actions as we were in a parking lot in the back of a park. they gave me shit for being a dumbass and said to act like the "RESPONSIBLE" adults we are . That put a quick end to the night and I am done. I was originally planning on drinking myself into another stuper and calling in tomorrow, but will instead just go to work
-
Thats the latter half of the weekend in a nutshell.
Old 06-22-2003, 07:18 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Busch
[B]Well, this will not be the last of the "summary" of the weekend, but last night, I can only tell you that Dan got to dance w/a Big Fat ugly Bride to be!!!
Old 06-23-2003, 08:58 AM

Damn, I guess I am glad I left when I did because sounds like I would have been calling into work also today.

So, when is the next beach trip?<oh yeah, and next time I am booking a Hotel in advance>
Old 06-23-2003, 09:37 AM

Old 06-23-2003, 09:40 AM

Hahah im going down to the beach for the night again thursday, while you monkeys are working
Old 06-23-2003, 11:05 AM

just got back a couple of hours ago, and even made it into work. I am beat, and a little pinkish from the sun
-
Zach, I am debating going back down next weekend. My friend wants me to come down and blow it out "again". So who knows.
Old 06-23-2003, 12:30 PM

A very interesting weekend to say the least. I had a great time and it was nice spending the day with fellow s2k owners. Thanks to MyBad for organizing the meet and setting up a great drive

Zach, sorry you had to bug out early. Glad to hear your mom was ok, and no one was hurt.

Many of you missed the phat bride moleste me on the dance floor. Thank gosh it only lasted a few minutes. There was also another bridal party who was in search of men's boxers/briefs for their blow-up doll. I told her I wasn't wearing any hahaha I guess she wanted to find out for herself and proceded to stick her hand down my pants....she was dirty ahahahah but I didn't mind!!!

Looking forward to the next meet...
Old 06-23-2003, 12:40 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by funsdead
[B]
Old 06-23-2003, 12:42 PM

Originally posted by MrWizard

And much to her amazement found nothing
hahah good one
Old 06-23-2003, 01:56 PM