Carolinas A Better Place to Be

upstate sc christmas meet/run

Old 12-21-2011, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so are we still meeting at old navy parking lot? or going with other suggestions.. im not familiar with that area btw
Old 12-21-2011, 09:09 PM

Hey guys, I still have yet to do my "introduction" post, but figured I'd get involved locally first. I should be getting my S2000 this friday; if all goes well, I definitely want to meet up and run with y'all. Name's Theodore. I live right outside Cherrydale, in Travelers Rest, so if I end up getting the new car, you can count me in!
Old 12-22-2011, 01:01 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys.. Are you guys up for taking a run up to the mtns to Ashville? Where we all can get our cars Dyno'd this day?

Originally Posted by TED2K
Hey guys, I still have yet to do my "introduction" post, but figured I'd get involved locally first. I should be getting my S2000 this friday; if all goes well, I definitely want to meet up and run with y'all. Name's Theodore. I live right outside Cherrydale, in Travelers Rest, so if I end up getting the new car, you can count me in!

We don't like NEW COMERS!! nah just kidding.. Welcome to s2ki bro hopefully you like it on here everyone are douches(jk again). Hope you get the S2k.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by NighthawkRSX
Originally Posted by japhethwar' timestamp='1324400457' post='21251093
Nice.

Not looking like the car is going to be ready on this day, but I would love to ride along if you are going to have a spare seat!
Sure man, I think i'll be solo. If you wanna ride your more than welcome.

Originally Posted by americandrug
so are we still meeting at old navy parking lot? or going with other suggestions.. im not familiar with that area btw
Yes, old navy at 11am

Welcome feel free to join us.

Originally Posted by lazy_s2k' timestamp='1324548073' post='21255830
Hey guys.. Are you guys up for taking a run up to the mtns to Ashville? Where we all can get our cars Dyno'd this day?

We don't like NEW COMERS!! nah just kidding.. Welcome to s2ki bro hopefully you like it on here everyone are douches(jk again). Hope you get the S2k.
I would love to have my car dyno'd, but I doubt all of the guy's wanna sit around and watch them strap down cars most of the day, Maybe we'll set up a dyno day for early next year.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by lazy_s2k
Originally Posted by TED2K' timestamp='1324534181' post='21255591

haha thanks man! I don't wanna thread jack, but I'll just throw out a short line, I currently own a SRT-4. Love it! But looking for something a bit more suited for Auto X events. I was bit weary about getting the S2k seeing as I'd be new to the honda realm of performance...but looks like there's a good bit of local guys here, so I'll have plenty of access to information if needed.

Anyway, really looking forward to meeting everyone next saturday!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by DDAP2S2K
anyway to meet up on the way near charlotte or no?

You can follow me??
Old 12-22-2011, 04:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where we goin adam?
Old 12-22-2011, 05:27 PM

I thought your suggestion of going up 215 to the parkway and then to lake lure sounded good to me. I heard no complaints so I guess thats it. That should make for a nice run, and not be too terribly long. Since some of the guy's are traveling from several hours away to get too us i don't think we should go any farther than that. I would think that is a 3-4 hour run.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:45 PM

If I don't get my s2000 by next Saturday, y'all won't mind if I tag along in the SRT would you?
Old 12-23-2011, 04:01 AM

We don't mind. Were open to all makes and models, no discrimination here. Your gonna be torturing yourself though, all these hot S2k's and your gonna be "that guy" trying to keep up in a dodge.

Quick Reply: upstate sc christmas meet/run