Carolinas A Better Place to Be

skyline drive/meet

Old 10-08-2013, 04:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default skyline drive/meet

me and wife drove up to Virginia this past weekend to the skyline drive. it was a long drive but was well worth it. the mid-a group are a awesome bunch of folks that put on a wicked terrific meet/drive. there was 66 cars in attendance. there was stock Ss to highly modded Ss. so many good looking cars that had to be seen. the host civicguyinva is a top notch fella who loves this community. as well as thro a fantastic event. did not meet a person I didn't like. the drive was very cool. as you can imagine a convoy of 66 Ss going down the freeway was nothing short of way cool. I went to a super meet in florida some years back and it can't touch this meet. better roads, nicer people,and well put together meet. for those in the Carolinas that missed it,go to mid-a to see pics or the s2000 gallery. trust me as I say if you don't make plans for next years run, you'll be missing a awesome drive/meet. I plan on going next year as this meet will likely get bigger. verge of becoming asuper meet! it would not surprise me if next year hits a 100 car status. make plans, you won't regret it only if you miss it!!!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YELLOW JACKET
me and wife drove up to Virginia this past weekend to the skyline drive. it was a long drive but was well worth it. the mid-a group are a awesome bunch of folks that put on a wicked terrific meet/drive. there was 66 cars in attendance. there was stock Ss to highly modded Ss. so many good looking cars that had to be seen. the host civicguyinva is a top notch fella who loves this community. as well as thro a fantastic event. did not meet a person I didn't like. the drive was very cool. as you can imagine a convoy of 66 Ss going down the freeway was nothing short of way cool. I went to a super meet in florida some years back and it can't touch this meet. better roads, nicer people,and well put together meet. for those in the Carolinas that missed it,go to mid-a to see pics or the s2000 gallery. trust me as I say if you don't make plans for next years run, you'll be missing a awesome drive/meet. I plan on going next year as this meet will likely get bigger. verge of becoming asuper meet! it would not surprise me if next year hits a 100 car status. make plans, you won't regret it only if you miss it!!!!!
Thanks for coming out Yves, we totally enjoyed having you in the caravan and had a fun day with you guys. We look forward seeing you upcoming weekend and many more events to come. And yes, you are right, we will be hitting 100 cars next year and to be honest, we may start working on that meet in few months as there is so much to do organizing such a big meet. We are planning on getting more sponsors and gifts for attendees

I encourage everyone to come out to Skyline meet and also our Season opening meet in March 2014. You will not regret it
Old 10-09-2013, 03:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great write up Yves!

This sounds like an event that we should attend.

Hope to see everyone next year