Old 01-21-2012, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedCelica
South of the Border meet! Fiesta time!

http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/

Old 01-21-2012, 03:16 PM

Received 1,077 Likes on 729 Posts

Originally Posted by airgate
Hello fellow Carolinas Community member, S2000 owners and enthusiasts!

Currently, our Carolinas forum has 2 CO's (Community Organizers), myself airgate and Bryan SC_Highlander.

I'm looking at adding a 3rd CO as I'll be busy for the next few months with work projects.

Please NOMINATE someone from the Carolinas Community HERE on this thread. Simply share their screen name and why you'd think they would make a good CO.

Example:

"I nominate __________________ because _________________."

Failure to post a nomination in this manner will result in your nomination not being accepted. Once the nominations are collected, a voting process will be held and the new CO will be crowned (okay, so nothing that formal). Hmm...perhaps a knighthood ceremony? I'd like to take a sword to knight someone.

Details...

WHAT: Nomination Process for Voting on 3rd CO (Community Organizer) for the Carolinas Forum on s2ki.com
WHEN: Nomination OPEN now til January 23rd, 10am

As shared above, nominations will be communicated on a new thread (and linked back here) for voting. The voting will start on the 23rd and run til the 26th, 10am. The nominee with the most votes will be our new CO.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your nominations.

Best,

-Raul (airgate)
How come all your posts always look the same? I nominate me because I don't have enough aggravation in my life (someone made me the WTD organizer ) but I know how to spel lots of wurds real good and I kin keep them arguin' people unargued.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:19 PM

Received 1,077 Likes on 729 Posts

Originally Posted by THE_Loser
dammit raul WTF do you have going on? lol killing me.. first no wtd, now can't moderate cause youll be so busy? jeez.... suspense is killing me, can't figure out what your up to....
Raul is going legit.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by s2spoon
The only problem is the people in North Carolina are naming people in NC and the same goes with South Carolina(due to the fact most meets people attend in their own state).

I'm from NC.. I just named someone from SC.?? :/
Old 01-22-2012, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by RedCelica
South of the Border meet! Fiesta time!

http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/

I'm game!
Old 01-22-2012, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by lazy_s2k
Originally Posted by s2spoon' timestamp='1327171052' post='21339173
The only problem is the people in North Carolina are naming people in NC and the same goes with South Carolina(due to the fact most meets people attend in their own state).

I'm from NC.. I just named someone from SC.?? :/

There is always an exception to the norm
Old 01-22-2012, 05:49 PM

Received 204 Likes on 141 Posts

Tphong and mlc are both good choices IMO. Considering that one is in SC and the other in NC I don't see why both couldn't be COs... Mlc already organizes a lot of stuff in the Triangle area and tphong has been around and is active in the community.

Btw, third CO? Who is the second? Other than you Raul I don't see anyone else organizing much as th CO, but maybe I haven't been paying attention...
Old 01-23-2012, 12:03 PM

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Saki GT
Tphong and mlc are both good choices IMO. Considering that one is in SC and the other in NC I don't see why both couldn't be COs... Mlc already organizes a lot of stuff in the Triangle area and tphong has been around and is active in the community.

Btw, third CO? Who is the second? Other than you Raul I don't see anyone else organizing much as th CO, but maybe I haven't been paying attention...
Matt, I'd love to take the job as CO, but I just don't have the time. Forgetmynamex07 (Scott) may not be as well know as me, but I assure you he does a great job of organizing events (since Feb 2010). I agree with having a CO in NC and SC (and maybe having some meets where all the Carolina's can attend as a whole), but that brings up the issue of number of CO's. From what I gather, Raul is looking for help since he will busy with work in the coming months, so I would assume he would remain a CO. Has anyone contacted SC_Highlander to see if he's even interested in remaining as CO?
Old 01-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nomination process has concluded (well, it was supposed to happen at 10am...so all is good).

UPDATE: The voting will be for 2 COs in the Carolinas as I've decided I'll be resigning as "CO" of the Carolinas Forum. I'll still be able to help considering I'm a Site Mod so feel free to contact me if you need some help on s2ki.com.

Voting poll will NOT open today (1/23/12) as I have not heard from every nominee and before any nominee can be voted on, they must agree (via PM or here publicly) that they are willing to take on the position.

Quick Reply: Nomination: New Carolinas Community Organizer