Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Hey Guys!!! Guess What, She Is Back!!!

Old 03-18-2003, 10:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Guys!!! Guess What, She Is Back!!!

Hi everyone,

I am so excited to say that my parents let me keep my car down here in North Carolina. My dads conditions on letting me keep a car here in college was htat i could bring her up for about a month and then take her back home for spring break. But after coming home for break i pleaded and told him how i needed a job and htat hte only way would be by having a car and what not, convicned him to let me keep her down till i go home. So I will see all you guys at whenever our next meet is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-anu
Old 03-18-2003, 11:26 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

That is exciting news for anyone at college. Now Anu, (playin' papa here ) you need to make sure to keep good on your promises with your dad. If you're getting a job down there...don't (for the love of God...DON'T!) let a college job get in the way of your grades. This is the one chance you've got while you're young to get that diploma that will open so many doors for you. Ramble...ramble... (but meant for real all the same )...

Now with all that said, hurry up and get a job soz you can afford to purchase some diffusers and meet me after the Zaino Clinic in April!

- Dave
Old 03-19-2003, 09:07 AM

Originally posted by aceprince
Hi everyone,

I am so excited to say that my parents let me keep my car down here in North Carolina. My dads conditions on letting me keep a car here in college was htat i could bring her up for about a month and then take her back home for spring break. But after coming home for break i pleaded and told him how i needed a job and htat hte only way would be by having a car and what not, convicned him to let me keep her down till i go home. So I will see all you guys at whenever our next meet is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-anu
Apparently he hasn't seen your sig on this site...

I.e., "140 MPH ON I-485!!!!"
Old 03-19-2003, 09:15 AM

Anu, Try to type the "T" first then follow with the "H".

Your finger got the sequence wrong.

DaRKCrow
"Hehehhe, just messing with yoo!"