Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Good Dealers Central NC?

Old 04-04-2007, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Dealers Central NC?

As y'all know, we're moving to Mebane NC soon. For those unfamiliar with Mebane, it is about half way between Durham and Greensboro on I-40/85. So, coming back to my local Honda dealer in Cincinnati is impractical, at best. When I lived down there before (8 years ago) I used and was satisfied with Crown Honda Volvo in Chapel Hill. Don't know if they are still there, improved, gone downhill, etc. So, tell me about the local Honda dealers, please! We've got the S and a CRV, and a Miata, so input on Mazda dealers would also be helpful if anyone has experience there....

thanks
Dave
Old 04-04-2007, 05:51 PM

I bought my car at Burlington Honda. Only interaction with them since was getting my yearly inspection done and also picking up some parts from the parts department. Dont have anything to complain about, but again, haven't had any real work done.

The local Mazda dealer (Bill Ingold, who also owns Burlington Honda) is where my girlfriend got her Mazda 3 from back in 2004 and where she gets all of her service done. She's never had a problem with them either. Back when the car was newer, it kept having problems with the fuel pump I believe and it was replaced under warranty 3 times I think. She also had her window regulator replaced twice under warranty.

I'd recommend checking out both of them before making the trip to Greensboro or Chapel Hill. Sorry in advance if they dont do you right. . .but neither I nor my girlfriend has had problems with either.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by parkerdt,Apr 4 2007, 04:32 PM
As y'all know, we're moving to Mebane NC soon. For those unfamiliar with Mebane, it is about half way between Durham and Greensboro on I-40/85. So, coming back to my local Honda dealer in Cincinnati is impractical, at best. When I lived down there before (8 years ago) I used and was satisfied with Crown Honda Volvo in Chapel Hill. Don't know if they are still there, improved, gone downhill, etc. So, tell me about the local Honda dealers, please! We've got the S and a CRV, and a Miata, so input on Mazda dealers would also be helpful if anyone has experience there....

thanks
Dave
Just to let you know crown honda moved to Southpoint mall in Durham. I haven't had much done there but everything I have had done was good. I have heard some bad stories though