Carolinas A Better Place to Be

FS 03 BB S2000 low miles SOLD

Old 06-12-2012, 03:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 03 BB S2000 low miles SOLD

Hey guys it's been some time since I've been on the forum. Things have been insane with work meeting a new girl and moving to Raleigh. Hope everyone's doing well. Most have you guys who have been on the forum a couple years know my car and have seen it in person. Please feel free to contact me with emails or by phone. If I'm busy I'll get back to you ASAP.
My cell 631-880-0573
My email perriconenick@gmail.com
I know I'll probably miss a few things but heres the list and please I'm not willing to sell anything I have or off the car at this point.
Email me for pics till I can get some posted tonight please. Thanks guys

2003 Honda S2000 Berlina Black. 45,xxx miles 16,500 neg
This is my weekend car. Ive had the car since feburary of 09. I bought the car here in raleigh from Leith honda. Im the second owner of the car it was originaly down at the coast and was traded in for a minivan here in raleigh. I bought this car with every intention of being at VIR every possible track event. Unfortunately thats not been the case. In the 3 years ive owned the car ive done 1 trackdaze event. From the pictures you can see the cars set up to pass VIRs strict convertible roll bar policy. Ive done a couple of modifications to the car all geared towards 1 saftey and 2 handeling. Ill do my best to list all the mods. i have alot of money tied up in this car you couldnt find a car with low miles and set it up like this for any cheaper.Feel free to email me with any questions reguarding the car.
Interior...
Hard Dog Roll bar- double diagnol with lowered harness bar. strongest configuration made for the car without being custom built.only
Corbeau Forza full bucket Seats with Corbeau seat brackets
Corbeau 5pt harnesses Cam lock for quick removal and Corbeau Harness pads
H3R Chrome Performance Fire Extinguisher mounted on driverside floor under seat for easy reach with harnesses on
Skunk 2 weighted shift knob
Pioneer double den navigation Unit with AUX IPOD cable charger and pandora custom installed with leather wraped surround to match center consol.
Auto meter A pillar duel guage mount
AEM A/F ratio guage
AEM Oil Psi guage to moniter oil psi on the track. Piece of mind

Exterior...starting with the front of the car.
Go-tuning billet 7075 front tow hook
custom vented factory hood with gun metal inserts to match the wheels.
T1R racing 63.5mm cat back single exhaust titanium tip
63mm testpipe with CEL fix. recently removed to quiet the car down.
AEM HIGH Flow Fuel rail
AEM Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
AEM V2 cold air intake with dry flow filter and pre filter
Skunk 2 progressive rate springs with factory struts.
I personaly aligned the car 2 times once with the springs installed then 3 months later after the car fully settled
TSW nurburgring wheels 17lbs a piece lightest and strongest wheels for the price 17x7.5front 17x9 rear
Hankook RS-3 tires. amazing tires very sticky at the track and awesome on the street i love these tires.
i dont think im missing anything. im pretty firm on the price due to the time and money ive invested in the car. please email me with any questions or different pictures
please serious inquires only
the test pipe will also be going with the car and a set of amazing hawk track pads not installed i also have stock fuel parts and wheels tires and exhaust all going with the car for the asking price

[attachment=21957hoto 3.JPG] [attachment=21958hoto 4.JPG] [attachment=21959hoto 4 (1).JPG]

[attachment=21960hoto 3 (1).JPG] [attachment=21961hoto 1 (12).JPG] [attachment=21962hoto 2.JPG]
Attached Thumbnails FS 03 BB S2000 low miles SOLD-photo-3.jpg   FS 03 BB S2000 low miles SOLD-photo-4.jpg   FS 03 BB S2000 low miles SOLD-photo-4-1-.jpg   FS 03 BB S2000 low miles SOLD-photo-3-1-.jpg   FS 03 BB S2000 low miles SOLD-photo-1-12-.jpg  

FS 03 BB S2000 low miles SOLD-photo-2.jpg  
Old 06-12-2012, 04:17 AM
mlc

Hey Nick,

Been a while for sure. Hope all is well.

I haven't seen this car in a while but Nick is a good guy, buy with confidence.

GLWS.

Kevin
Old 06-12-2012, 06:35 AM

GLWS. Interested in selling any of the mods? Would love to see some pics!
Old 06-12-2012, 07:56 AM

Thanks Kevin hope you and the family are well.
Landr I'm not yet interested in selling any of the parts at this point I really want to sell the car as is since everything works so well together.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:32 PM

bump for getting pictures up
Old 06-13-2012, 09:33 AM

diggin your stereo/gps set up..

you didnt by chance make a how to did ya?
or maybe willing to sell that separately?

thats pretty tight

whats the little thing hanging out of it?
a mic?
Old 06-13-2012, 10:13 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Great price for the car at that mileage plus all the parts (and the stock parts to boot)! I wish I could reasonably sell mine and upgrade to yours! GLWTS man.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by BobbyC
diggin your stereo/gps set up..

you didnt by chance make a how to did ya?
or maybe willing to sell that separately?

thats pretty tight

whats the little thing hanging out of it?
a mic?

Yeah that's a 1 off piece it's actually the door glued shut then cut to fit the headunit so it fits the dash perfectly. It's definitely an awesome addition to car. And yes that's a mic for the bluetooth. It's navigation pandora DVD CD Sirius xm and an ipod connector that charges the phone and plays music. Also backup camera compatible. Just not nessary in an s2k.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by CoolGuy094
Great price for the car at that mileage plus all the parts (and the stock parts to boot)! I wish I could reasonably sell mine and upgrade to yours! GLWTS man.

Thanks I appreciate it. But I must say as much as I want to sell the car I would rather see you enjoy modding the car yourself. Getting parts in the mail and installing them yourself is alot of fun. But don't get me wrong you wana sell yours we can work something out.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:38 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by nickp
Originally Posted by CoolGuy094' timestamp='1339611223' post='21778795

Thanks I appreciate it. But I must say as much as I want to sell the car I would rather see you enjoy modding the car yourself. Getting parts in the mail and installing them yourself is alot of fun. But don't get me wrong you wana sell yours we can work something out.
Hah, believe me I completely understand you. I have a Comptech SC kit sitting in my garage waiting on a few more parts to arrive before installing. Its not necessarily the parts that I am envious of; its the fact that your car is 3 years newer and 80,000 miles fresher than mine!!!

Quick Reply: FS 03 BB S2000 low miles SOLD