Clearing Corners last weekend of May.

Old 05-12-2003, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by funsdead
[B]

Don't worry...I'll drink a couple for ya bud
Old 05-12-2003, 06:46 PM

ITs BYOB for you guys, what is it for me BYOAJ- Bring your own apple juice? The hell with that ill chill at my house and drink, thank god for a 22 year old sister
Old 05-12-2003, 06:54 PM

Originally posted by MrWizard
ITs BYOB for you guys, what is it for me BYOAJ- Bring your own apple juice? The hell with that ill chill at my house and drink, thank god for a 22 year old sister
-

Dont think there wasnt one of us who has been there!!!
And as I hate it for ya that your not 21, its kewl, we talk a big game, but we usually get too wrapped up in talking about our cars and shooting the proverbial $hit, that the drink is casual. We meet to drive, so that means we cant drink much, or we cant drive!!!
-
u fit in around here just fine!!!
Old 05-12-2003, 07:26 PM

Morever, you guys still screwed up my drive, had to be clearing your lights. now MrWizard will be driving on his own
Old 05-12-2003, 07:28 PM

-
= SUNDAY 6/1????
Old 05-13-2003, 03:38 AM

Yeah its cool if huskergirl wants to take the others place I had told him to call me last night to confirm but he still has not called me so if huskergirl wants to come she's in!!!
*me
**bridow
***huskergirl
yeah and I will send you directions soon I live in Mint Hill just to get an idea were i am at!~nate
Old 05-13-2003, 04:30 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by mugens2003
Yeah its cool if huskergirl wants to take the others place I had told him to call me last night to confirm but he still has not called me so if huskergirl wants to come she's in!!!
*me
**bridow
***huskergirl
yeah and I will send you directions soon I live in Mint Hill just to get an idea were i am at!~nate

That's very nice news Nate. Thank you so much. Again, knowing that Kalan has wanted this done for ~ 6 months now and lost the opportunity the last time, it seems fitting to include her on this go-round.

I'll PM Huskergirl to make her aware that its a go.

Looks like all slots are now full for this weekend. I will not close this thread (we have every reason to need to keep communicating as time approaches), but unless someone cancels......and please don't! ...then these two days are now LOCKED.

I'm setting up this single post (to be re-edited as necessary) to allow folks participating in the May 31st/June 1st clearings to be aware of when they're scheduled, that they have indicated they received their diffusers [=got 'em =not got 'em yet...or goin' nekkid], if they've indicated to me that they want amber replacement turnsignal bulbs [], etc.

Saturday, May 31st -- to be hosted by cknebusch in Cary, NC -- This date & number of participants is now locked.
  • cknebusch -- -- ...actually, converting Chris' Friday night when I drive into town and stay at his home overnight
  • reignman 8am
  • timber noon
  • ugotmade 4pm [these have been shipped to me...I will bring them down]

Sunday, June 1st -- to be hosted by mugens2003 in Charlotte, NC -- This date & number of participants is now locked.
  • bridow 8am
  • Huskergirl noon
  • mugens2003 4pm

The times provided above are \"guidelines\"...it is entirely possible that each conversion will be completed sooner than anticipated. And for that reason, as well as social ones for the owners, I would ask that each of you arrive at least 1 hour ahead of your designated time. Please feel free to arrive as early as you'd like and stay all day for that matter . This should be fun for all...I'll be bringing along my PS2 and a schload of games so folks can \"do\" stuff if they don't want to just hang around the cars... But ultimately, be sure to arrive at least by your designated time so that I can keep things moving .

Thanks folks!!!

Dave
Old 05-13-2003, 06:54 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris, please PM me directions to your home. I would like to "hang out" with you all during the installs. See you all soon!
Old 05-13-2003, 07:35 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by airgate
[B]Chris, please PM me directions to your home.
Old 05-13-2003, 07:45 PM

granted that would be a very interesting and funny, but at least I can fairly guarantee he will SHOW UP!!!

Quick Reply: Clearing Corners last weekend of May.